Sam Asghari photographed without his wedding ring on solo outing while Britney vacations with Cade Hudson amid breakup rumors

Just now, dulcaewm said:

“The sketchiest part of Maxi is Sam”, exactly, which is why these rumors are so disturbing. Especially since Maxi keeps going out of his way to make Sam look like the bigger person in this situation and that he’s doing the best he can blah blah blah. Maxi has been putting out rumors with damage control included for Sam, but not Britney. The intervention rumor and the divorce rumor have the same narrative. There’s something strange going on there. It’s not about Maxi’s credibility

People refuse to believe that when Maxi had that post up about wanting to help someone in need but scared of the consequences, that's when the intervention headlines arrived. 

The intervention was never debunked that one was planned, also makes no sense Maxi is talking about if they break up and they lasted long considering Hollywood standards.

Something is fishy and it's not just Chicken of the sea

Jessica Simpson Tuna GIF - Jessica Simpson Tuna Chicken Of ...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Take a second to read what I wrote before replying back, sis. No one is saying you can’t have an opinion, but not if it’s favor of tabloid rag who has history of publishing stories to make your fave look bad. I’m saying we need to be better than that. 

So wait, Sam is free to give exclusives to publications who have a history of making Britney look bad, but we aren’t allowed to mention said publications? Make it make sense, sis. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

So wait, Sam is free to give exclusives to publications who have a history of making Britney look bad, but we aren’t allowed to mention said publications? Make it make sense, sis. 

I’m saying this sincerely and without shade or drama. I think it stems from mentioning said publication and also baseless accusations about Sam. It’s not so much bringing it up, it’s alluding that he’s behind it and is part of Team Con without proper evidence. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

So….lemme get this straight….your way to combat Sam talking to said publications is to post it here….and speculate on the sensitive matter, fuel the narrative, and then I suppose that makes it even. Did I get that right, sis?

@DiamondCircus

Yeah, because they seem to have 'direct knowledge' as to what's going on in Britney's marriage, in her home, in her mind.

They defend things like they have factual evidence lol, Like NY said they're dreamers, they dream a lot in their sleep,

Until someone posts facts, their opinions are just that opinions 

Of all the comments I’ve seen, it’s only you and your friends that act like you  have some kind of inside knowledge of Britney and Sam’s personal life/marriage and of course, Sam’s devilish plot.

I don’t need to be a doctor to suggest you look up the psychological meaning of “PROJECTION”.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

So….lemme get this straight….your way to combat Sam talking to said publications is to post it here….and speculate on the sensitive matter, fuel the narrative, and then I suppose that makes it even. Did I get that right, sis?

Let me get this straight, your way to combat fans from discussing a report in a forum of topics and discussions is to paint this picture of debunking the report when you have no factual evidence to debunk it?

The only thing being fueled has been TMZ, and fans in here painting this picture that without Sam Britney is nothing, and that he's the only one that loves and cares about Britney.

Britney is strong and will go on with or without a man. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, bomboclatney said:

@DiamondCircus

Of all the comments I’ve seen, it’s only you and your friends that act like you  have some kind of inside knowledge of Britney and Sam’s personal life/marriage and of course, Sam’s devilish plot.

I don’t need to be a doctor to suggest you look up the psychological meaning of “PROJECTION”.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just now, bomboclatney said:

@DiamondCircus

You seemed to be a doctor when you posted about mental health earlier and had to retract your comments due to the backlash.

You and your 'friends' seem to pretend to have direct knowledge that nothing is going on. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Let me get this straight, your way to combat fans from discussing a report in a forum of topics and discussions is to paint this picture of debunking the report when you have no factual evidence to debunk it?

The only thing being fueled has been TMZ, and fans in here painting this picture that without Sam Britney is nothing, and that he's the only one that loves and cares about Britney.

Britney is strong and will go on with or without a man. 

I can’t imagine being this daft…why are you replying to me? Didn’t you say were done arguing? Shoo, go away.

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block