15 unreleased Ariana Grande songs leak online

CentralCJ

3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

motive has been out for some time, hasn't it? 

are those songs on youtube or where can I listen?

A solo version of Motive leaked, otherwise it has Doja Cat on the Positions album. I doubt they're on YouTube, most of Ariana's recent leaks were being taken down from there. Best bet is SoundCloud or Dbree.

10 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

What era are these from? Besides motive of course. 

They seem to be a mixture of eras? I know some Yours Truly and Dangerous Woman outtakes leaked a couple weeks back as well.... I listened to some leaks but gave up because I lost count of how many songs and I'm not an Ariana superfan like I am with Britney lol

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

Do you know where's the OG source that these are leaked from? people purposely compress the audio files on dbree for fun and audio quality messes up because of that

I had a look and found a user on Twitter that has direct file downloads. @dreamleakss

I don't know if they're any better quality, but I think they're all there.:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Isla said:

A solo version of Motive leaked, otherwise it has Doja Cat on the Positions album. I doubt they're on YouTube, most of Ariana's recent leaks were being taken down from there. Best bet is SoundCloud or Dbree.

yup, yup, I now it has Doja, I didn't know it was a solo version Tyler Oakley Emoji GIF by The Webby Awards thank you for the advice, gonna check those sites, ty (: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.