15 unreleased Ariana Grande songs leak online

Cqleb

5 hours ago, bomboclatney said:

I had a look and found a user on Twitter that has direct file downloads. @dreamleakss

I don't know if they're any better quality, but I think they're all there.:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Ari fans litteraly donating each other to buy unreleased songs... I'm impressed :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I wish the same dedication for Britney Army :)

Edited by Red Hot Lipstick
Typo
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Isla said:

They seem to be a mixture of eras? I know some Yours Truly and Dangerous Woman outtakes leaked a couple weeks back as well.... I listened to some leaks but gave up because I lost count of how many songs and I'm not an Ariana superfan like I am with Britney lol

Then why on earth are you on an Ariana Grande fan site :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlueBalls86 said:

Lol

Thing is... is there that many unleaked Britney songs for sell? 

latest?cb=20111101211733
BRITNEYSPEARS.FANDOM.COM

This page is an accurate list of all songs recorded but not officially released by Britney. Some of them are available online, while others are still unheard of by the general public. DO NOT ADD songs...

yes :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block