“Red Ruby Da Sleeze” debuts big numbers on Billboard; Nicki teases collaboration with Kim Petras & Ice Spice

Style.

spacer.png

Red Ruby Da Sleeze — Billboard Charts. 

“Red Ruby Da Sleeze” by @NickiMinaj debuts at #13 on this week’s Hot 100. It's her 44th top 20 hit. 

It earns the biggest debut for any rap song this year so far.

1. Digital Song Sales
1. Hot Rap Songs
1. Rap Streaming
1. Rap Digital
1. R&B/Hip-Hop Digital
3. R&B/Hip-Hop Streaming
4. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs
13. Hot 100
20. Global 200
21. Streaming Songs
23. Rap Airplay
38. Rhythmic Airplay

So Nicki basically confirmed on Twitter  that this song is a “freestyle” and a promo single for the new album. Super Freaky Girl is also on the album, but the lead single is yet to come.?! Like this girl’s rollout is a mess, but she said on Twitter that this time around she’s embracing her versatility and will give us POP and RAP songs. We ******* won! 

Nicki teases possible collabs with Kim Petras and Ice Spice: 

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This woman drives me so mad sometimes. Ice Spice the Princess of rap? With her cringe Boy’s a LEO song? And Kim Petras? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: A regression. Not Ice Spice being named that because she doesn’t pose a threat. Get your **** together Onika. This is embarrassing 

I don’t think Nicki has a threat commercially and lyrically at this moment. There’s Doja who’s got a push, but she has yet to prove herself as a rapper. Megan? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:
However, I see your point. At the end of the day, we are mad at her because she doesn’t have that clean and smooth rollout similar to a pop star or to someone who signed a 360 deal. What’s taking so long to drop that album? There’s two reasons: she’s just done with music and right now is milking the Barbs or she’s waiting on Cardi to drop (and Cardi’s waiting on her). Even though I don’t think Cardi will push big numbers… :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Anyway, ni-hâo what’s your reaction on Red Ruby? The raps are immaculate tho! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

This song is fire. Addicting. Nicki is delivering vocals very nicely.. think she has a new engineer or the new producers but ever since blick blick her raps, flow and vocal techniques are out of this world. Her voice has changed of course bc she’s getting older and wiser so you can hear a bit of her deeper voice and rasp but I LOVE it… Nicki found a cr*ck dealer and they sprinkled it on her new music bc it’s fire. SFG is a masterpiece as well.. perfect pop rap hit. I’m proud as a barb. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Peachy said:

This song is fire. Addicting. Nicki is delivering vocals very nicely.. think she has a new engineer or the new producers but ever since blick blick her raps, flow and vocal techniques are out of this world. Her voice has changed of course bc she’s getting older and wiser so you can hear a bit of her deeper voice and rasp but I LOVE it… Nicki found a cr*ck dealer and they sprinkled it on her new music bc it’s fire. SFG is a masterpiece as well.. perfect pop rap hit. I’m proud as a barb. 

So glad you like this song as much I do. I think it’s already a classic! Hip hop community love it so much! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.