The Little Mermaid Official Trailer

This looks so good!!! She is perfect as Arielle. Halle just has the sweetest face and voice. Isn't it funny that gay millenial males loved this movie so much? It's so funny because as a kid, I was the only boy I knew that loved this movie but it turns out it meant so much to all of us as young boys. I just find it interesting. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This looks so good!!! She is perfect as Arielle. Halle just has the sweetest face and voice. Isn't it funny that gay millenial males loved this movie so much? It's so funny because as a kid, I was the only boy I knew that loved this movie but it turns out it meant so much to all of us as young boys. I just find it interesting. 

I always loved Ariel and mermaids 🤍

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Agreed

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I think a lot of gay boys connected to Ariel the most, including me, because they also knew that they were something out of ordinary, different by nature. Ariel was a mermaid, but she was longing to become a part of the world she initially did not belong to. I used to get pissed at myself for being gay and not being like all the other boys, desperately trying to fit in with all my straight cousins. Now years later, Ariel still remains my favorite Disney character and looking back, I definitely see a connection there. 

Anyway am perched for the movie, but they better fix that CGI and saturation a bit. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It looks amazing! Cannot wait for this movie! The part of your world reprise sounds incredible, I got chills.. Halle is a perfect Ariel.. haters gonna hate!

btw, the castle and port area look straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean.. imagine an end credit scene with Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow and tying it to next PotC movie :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block