Carrie Underwood drops new track "Out of that truck"

AII

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I used to like her but I kinda side eye her since she got her face done but blamed it on her falling down her front steps. Its liiiike come on gurrrr

7c77ig.gif

It’s not surgery. Just puberty, weight loss and contouring/makeup. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Spoiler

Jk OMG I forgot about that story!!:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

I mean I guess it’s more common for the country girls to get their fillers, botox and lips done now. Back then when the leaked photos of her “new” face came out, I think country was even more conservative and she probably would’ve gotten backlash if she was honest. BUT it’s like, come on girl, we have eyes!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s not surgery. Just puberty, weight loss and contouring/makeup. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Hide contents

Jk OMG I forgot about that story!!:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

I mean I guess it’s more common for the country girls to get their fillers, botox and lips done now. Back then when the leaked photos of her “new” face came out, I think country was even more conservative and she probably would’ve gotten backlash if she was honest. BUT it’s like, come on girl, we have eyes!

Dolly Parton is loved by Country ppl tho...

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Alsoooo Nashville tea is Carrie is a stuckup byatch...I have heard it from multiple sources that I know are legit...

7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

New album or D&R deluxe? I hadn't listened to a Carrie Underwood album since Storyteller until I listened to D&R last week. Honestly, I really enjoyed it, so I'm excited about whatever this single is hinting at.

I hope it's not a deluxe ! I felt like by releasing ghost story from denim and rhinestones, she misled the public regarding the sound of the album. Ghost story was the only good song on that album and I think that's why it was released as a single because it had a sound that was different to the rest of the album. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Dolly Parton is loved by Country ppl tho...

True but she got a lot of flack for her implants and people really didn’t respect her for a long time. She won the masses over by playing into the “joke” and being able to laugh at herself before they could do it first. I think by like the 90’s Dolly was just so known for her plastic surgeries, same as Cher, so it became part of her celebrity identity. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Alsoooo Nashville tea is Carrie is a stuckup byatch...I have heard it from multiple sources that I know are legit...

Honestly wouldn’t doubt it. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

True but she got a lot of flack for her implants and people really didn’t respect her for a long time. She won the masses over by playing into the “joke” and being able to laugh at herself before they could do it first. I think by like the 90’s Dolly was just so known for her plastic surgeries, same as Cher, so it became part of her celebrity identity. 

Honestly wouldn’t doubt it. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I get this feeling that she's the type of person that just wants to do her job and go home (like a lot of people really). It probably comes across as stuck up and I get that but at the end of the day when you are a celebrity of her calibre it's really hard to impress everyone and even harder when you stick to your tight circle of friends and family. I have always gotten this vibe off her though since the American idol days that she was a little bit judgemental of others. But she was branded really well in a way that it was disguised So maybe those that have to deal with her in person are more prone to witnessing that behaviour. Either way she's just another female celebrity that's trying to make it in a man's world so I don't blame her for doing whatever it takes to build her fan base and build her wealth. And the music that she's putting out is generally good so it's hard to argue with her approach in terms of what the fans are getting. You can't please everyone!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block