Rumor: Normani’s debut album to finally drop in May & titled ‘The Butterfly Effect’?

Cqleb

Look, I think we have to be honest and direct here. The album is going to flop. I wonder why its taken so long? Is it because the label wanted to box her into something and she said no? so they kept delaying? I think a lot of people have moved on from that era... even Camilla Koala is now flopping.. so is there any hope for Normani? I really dont think so

Of course she still needs to work, we all have to make money. So I hope she makes average wage with the release of this album so that she can pay rent/groceries etc. but I dont feel any excitement for it

Maybe its just a release to get her out of the contract? 

• Like 2

The first single needs to be big for the album to debut top 15. I think the excitement and momentum for Normani the solo artist has passed. She needs to have a crazy first single and actually PROMOTE her song for the album to sell decent. She likes to release stuff and do little to no promo. She’s not as big of an artist as she thinks she is. She’s not Beyoncé or Taylor who can release an album and do no promo performances or interviews for it to sell well.

I’d hate for her to completely flop, cuz I don’t want her to lose her confidence as a solo artist but maybe a flopped album will humble her and light a fire under her to actually get out there and work; build an actual relationship with her fans.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The first single needs to be big for the album to debut top 15. I think the excitement and momentum for Normani the solo artist has passed. She needs to have a crazy first single and actually PROMOTE her song for the album to sell decent. She likes to release stuff and do little to no promo. She’s not as big of an artist as she thinks she is. She’s not Beyoncé or Taylor who can release an album and do no promo performances or interviews for it to sell well.

I’d hate for her to completely flop, cuz I don’t want her to lose her confidence as a solo artist but maybe a flopped album will humble her and light a fire under her to actually get out there and work; build an actual relationship with her fans.

She already dropped the lead single... it is "Motivation"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block