Beyoncé talking about Blackout

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

This member's contribution to this forum is definitely the worst. If there were an award for whoever creates the most pointless and meaningless threads, that person would be like Beyonce at the Grammys. 

we can talk about those different diagnoses you come up with when you talk about britney as well! should we? They are “pointless and meaningless”! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m just curious as to why she didn’t say anything in support of Britney when she was being trafficked and abused in the music industry?

she's too busy pretending to be a ******* goddess, gracing plebs with random appearances but never doing/saying anything. could she be any more pretentious and full of herself?! so ridiculous 

also she is literally at the top of the same corrupt system that kept britney a legal slave for 13+ years, no way she would have ever dared to say anything about it. The leading girl of the early 2000's was no longer a threat to her, she must have loved it.

• Love 2

Beyonce keeps to herself and is a reserved lady. How long has it been since she gave a recorded and candid interview? 2013? She isn't here to fulfill any of her external "duties" as a celebrity like the other pop girls. She just drops the music, and the visuals and goes back home to her family. However, she branched out in support of Britney when she wished her a happy birthday on her website so it does seem that she kept her Virgo nature aside for a bit.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Beyonce keeps to herself and is a reserved lady. How long has it been since she gave a recorded and candid interview? 2013? She isn't here to fulfill any of her external "duties" as a celebrity like the other pop girls. She just drops the music, and the visuals and goes back home to her family. However, she branched out in support of Britney when she wished her a happy birthday on her website so it does seem that she kept her Virgo nature aside for a bit.

She wished her a Happy Birthday? Girl she was literally being trafficked. A Free Britney hashtag would have sufficed but I don’t think she ever mentioned Free Britney. 

I do believe she was sent some pieces from Beyoncé’s clothing line so that is cute and was very nice of her but where was she when Britney needed support? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

She wished her a Happy Birthday? Girl she was literally being trafficked. A Free Britney hashtag would have sufficed but I don’t think she ever mentioned Free Britney. 

I do believe she was sent some pieces from Beyoncé’s clothing line so that is cute and was very nice of her but where was she when Britney needed support? 

She simply has never had an online presence which is what I am saying, so it is asking for too much when we ask why Beyonce didn't give any vocal support about it. I can understand our frustration over Taylor not speaking a lick about #FreeBritney since she publically brandishes herself as a great feminist and activist but Beyonce hasn't been doing that schtick in a long time. If anything, Beyonce could've reached out to Britney personally and congratulated her as many other celebrities did.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She simply has never had an online presence which is what I am saying, so it is asking for too much when we ask why Beyonce didn't give any vocal support about it. I can understand our frustration over Taylor not speaking a lick about #FreeBritney since she publically brandishes herself as a great feminist and activist but Beyonce hasn't been doing that schtick in a long time. If anything, Beyonce could've reached out to Britney personally and congratulated her as many other celebrities did.

People really don't understand Beyonce,she literally disappears for a while and comes back.

Renaissance had a regular roll out, one single before the album came out, no visual,  but was everywhere even with little to no promo..

Who gers away with not doing press, Promo or even music videos. Nobody but Beyonce and she's doing a stadium tour, and selling out as we speak.

She lets her music and achieved speak for themselves as the most Grammy award winning artist ever. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I understand all of this and love Beyoncé. I just wish we could have seen a little more support from her towards Britney publicly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, mitchelspears said:

My goodness we almost need a moderator in this thread… 

Pick Up Hello GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

jk jk peace & love. Beyoncé is on a long list of celebs I’d like to know why they kept mum about supposedly one of the most gossiped about things in Hollywood like wtf? Lol 

It’s a very serious matter and we are allowed to ask questions on here Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

People really don't understand Beyonce,she literally disappears for a while and comes back.

Renaissance had a regular roll out, one single before the album came out, no visual,  but was everywhere even with little to no promo..

Who gers away with not doing press, Promo or even music videos. Nobody but Beyonce and she's doing a stadium tour, and selling out as we speak.

She lets her music and achieved speak for themselves as the most Grammy award winning artist ever. 

It's so irritating though. The audacity of her to drop her best album since BEYONCE and to totally disregard it on the visual aspect feels like such an insult to her fandom for what? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I'm hoping Ren Act II or Ren Act III is all about the visuals 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block