Britney Spears - Burning Up Lossless Audio Update

After many hours of digging I've found And Then We Kiss Instrumental (Released Version), Girls & boys and Burning Up in lossless quality basically best quality on the internet because none of them are on Qobuz and Tidal, Streaming Services, Fansites.

Here's the versions that I found:

spacer.png

Here's the versions that are on forums, fansites & music related websites:

spacer.png

Notice the weird cut offs and lines above the cut offs...

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Very cool!  Where did you find them?  Thanks for looking for them!  and where did you get these images?  I sort of understand what they are, but wouldn't be mad at a little educational moment lol.

It's called spectrogram image it helps if you want to check the true quality of your Audio As you can see if it's clean and smooth and goes all the way up to 22500 it's lossless if it's cuts off under 21000 and if there's weird lines that doesn't make sense, it's lossy. usually it's rare but some MP3 320kbps audios can also reach 21000 but if you know spectrogram image well you can tell the difference and there's also will be audible difference like noisy beats, compressed feeling that Audio gave away that is lossy.

About where I got them I got them from friend that is also collect lossless audio.

I think most of them from official CD/DVD

Girls And Boys from In The Zone Australian, European and Latin American bonus DVD however it's hard to find on the internet in that quality unless you find and buy the DVD

And then we kiss Instrumental from probably "Key Cuts from Remixed" DVD that released in 2005 like the "Girls And Boys" it's hard to find it unless you buy the DVD

I don't know the source of Burning Up I have to ask him but I think it's legit based on the spectrogram image. and it's quality is supreme after comparing it to the MP3 160kbps.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.