7 years ago we got Piece of Me 2.0

Y'all can say whatever you want but this was iconic!!! Britney herself said that in 2016 she felt like she could take control and it shows!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

She👏🏻 Sl👏🏻ay👏🏻ed👏🏻 during the early 2016 dates! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I really don't understand the praise for the Apple Music Festival when these dates exists! :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Britney for the AMF but she was obviously lost on stage, her dancers had to point her spot so that she knew where to go, Chase wasn't there so she almost fell and Touch of my Hand, one of the highlights of the show, was destroyed! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: They probably didn't even let her rehearse and imagine this woman that had to remember a whole 90 mins show :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: and I don't wanna hear "She has done the show since 2013" because that's BS, the 2016 show was different and so was the stage in London!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Edited by Exhaolic
1 hour ago, Exhaolic said:

Y'all can say whatever you want but this was iconic!!! Britney herself said that in 2016 she felt like she could take control and it shows!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

She👏🏻 Sl👏🏻ay👏🏻ed👏🏻 during the early 2016 dates! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I really don't understand the praise for the Apple Music Festival when these dates exists! :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Britney for the AMF but she was obviously lost on stage, her dancers had to point her spot so that she knew where to go, Chase wasn't there so she almost fell and Touch of my Hand, one of the highlights of the show, was destroyed! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: They probably didn't even let her rehearse and imagine this woman that had to remember a whole 90 mins show :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: and I don't wanna hear "She has done the show since 2013" because that's BS, the 2016 show was different and so was the stage in London!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

i geniunely think that tour ruined it for Britney. I mean i know fans outside US wanted to see her but it was obvious it was forced to make more money. She was doing shows in a same venue for years ofc it was harder for her with traveling and adjusting to new stages. Not to mention her team being totally fd up. She hadn't new album or song to travel around. They were just keep milking the same show overseas. They even cut slumber party after some shows. She was overworked performing till october 2018 with that tour and then they announce domination which was set to begin february 2019. I mean that was  just like 5 months and she had to prepare a full show without any rest? Jamie and her team r lunatics to treat Britney like she was a robot. No wonder she rebelled and they put her into a facility showing they can do anything they want and nothing going to happen to them. It is just so crystal clear to me that her so called family and management not even think about her well being for a second.  Good god she finally stood up for herself and said it is enough. Enough of people treating Britney like she is a racehorse. She is a human and this people r her employees need to kiss her finger toes so she would be happy and content and let them be around and maybe  she will even consider to make some bucks for them by considering performing again. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, icybaby said:

i geniunely think that tour ruined it for Britney. I mean i know fans outside US wanted to see her but it was obvious it was forced to make more money. She was doing shows in a same venue for years ofc it was harder for her with traveling and adjusting to new stages. Not to mention her team being totally fd up. She hadn't new album or song to travel around. They were just keep milking the same show overseas. They even cut slumber party after some shows. She was overworked performing till october 2018 with that tour and then they announce domination which was set to begin february 2019. I mean that was  just like 5 months and she had to prepare a full show without any rest? Jamie and her team r lunatics to treat Britney like she was a robot. No wonder she rebelled and they put her into a facility showing they can do anything they want and nothing going to happen to them. It is just so crystal clear to me that her so called family and management not even think about her well being for a second.  Good god she finally stood up for herself and said it is enough. Enough of people treating Britney like she is a racehorse. She is a human and this people r her employees need to kiss her finger toes so she would be happy and content and let them be around and maybe  she will even consider to make some bucks for them by considering performing again. 

I agree! I think they should have stopped the show (even in Vegas) at the end of 2016 or even earlier... It was way too much for her and during some show it was very obvious :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I remember when she fell and I think she twisted her ankle (?) during "You Drive Me Crazy", someone should have went on stage and say to the fans that because there was only 1 missing song til the show ended, the show was over but NO! Literally no one of her team went there to check on her, only her dancers seemed worried, poor woman :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.