Jamie Spears AFRAID & DESPERATE To Get Files on Britney's Investigation; Willing to incur expense of legally fighting in Utah to gain access to the results of the Ebadi/Kroll Investigation

This explains the media circus around Britney rn. It’s to cover up what he’s doing which is another Team Con tactic whenever it came to legal matters. Get a fake story about Britney out to the media and then pull stuff in court while everyone is distracted. Guess what Colon?I See You GIF by BET Awards

And you’re not gonna get away with it, we’re not easily distracted like you think we are. We’re pretty good multitaskers.

GIF by South Park

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, gar said:

Wouldn't they get that info through disclosure anyway?

I think that Judge Penny (in a rare moment of actually doing her job and putting the rights of Britney first) denied the Ebdadi declaration discovery request when it was made by Weingarten. There was some point of law that means it was denied that I can't remember.  Lots of squabbling over discovery going on which is why Judge Penny wanted to get one of her pals a discovery referee to sort it all out (with Britney eventually paying the inflated fee for this no doubt). 

Very interesting though Jamie Spears is so desparate to get this info. It indicates to this could really have an impact on 12th accounting trial and whether he gets his new fees approved. Conservator missconduct (if proved) is a valid reason to deny all conservator fees as far as  understand it.  Oh well, he is familiar with the bankruptcy court procedures.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I think that Judge Penny (in a rare moment of actually doing her job and putting the rights of Britney first) denied the Ebdadi declaration discovery request when it was made by Weingarten. There was some point of law that means it was denied that I can't remember.  Lots of squabbling over discovery going on which is why Judge Penny wanted to get one of her pals a discovery referee to sort it all out (with Britney eventually paying the inflated fee for this no doubt). 

Very interesting though Jamie Spears is so desparate to get this info. It indicates to this could really have an impact on 12th accounting trial and whether he gets his new fees approved. Conservator missconduct (if proved) is a valid reason to deny all conservator fees as far as  understand it.  Oh well, he is familiar with the bankruptcy court procedures.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ok, I thought she denied their motion to exclude the Ebdadi material.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.