Rihanna is excited to release new music but not yet

Cqleb

There were SO many rumours that she was prepping a Fall 2023/Spring 2024 tour that it was hard not to believe them. I fully expecting a single after the Super Bowl and an album roll-out over the summer....  

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her that she's expanding her family, but I really got my hopes up for a new album and tour lol. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

There were SO many rumours that she was prepping a Fall 2023/Spring 2024 tour that it was hard not to believe them. I fully expecting a single after the Super Bowl and an album roll-out over the summer....  

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her that she's expanding her family, but I really got my hopes up for a new album and tour lol. 

I give a **** about her family lol.  Glad shes doing fine but I only wanted an album. 

• Haha 1

after seeing her perform at the superbowl, she just came across as very .. not interested but with a smile. and i feel that music isnt her passion anymore. theres more money in her make up line... if we never get another album, who cares. id rather focus on artists that want to make music and are passionate. not ones that will release it for a quick dollar. and then disappear again to their lipgloss line

Well its been reported she has now said 'it would be ridiculous if it didnt come out this year'

67727943-0-image-a-55_1676489820989.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Rihanna has revealed that she wants to release her next album in 2023 after a seven year hiatus.

Gives me a bit of hope as shes actually given a timescale this time but this is honestly it, if it doesnt come out this year Over It Im Done GIF by Jasmine Masters

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block