Which artist should do the next Super Bowl halftime show?

CentralCJ

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

The general public dont know much about Miley as an artist, what hit songs will she even perform?

Girl……….

she has hit after hit…

1. See You Again

2. 7 things 

3. the climb 

4. party in the usa

5. can’t be tamed 

6. we can’t stop 

7. wrecking ball 

8. Malibu 

9. Adore You 

10. Who owns my heart 

11. nothing breaks like a heart 

12. Midnight sky

13. prisoner 

14. mothers daughter 

15. FLOWERS 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, comeback kid said:

Girl……….

she has hit after hit…

1. See You Again

2. 7 things 

3. the climb 

4. party in the usa

5. can’t be tamed 

6. we can’t stop 

7. wrecking ball 

8. Malibu 

9. Adore You 

10. Who owns my heart 

11. nothing breaks like a heart 

12. Midnight sky

13. prisoner 

14. mothers daughter 

15. FLOWERS 

She has hits, but none of them are well known or liked by the general public that watches the super bowl.

Having hits is not enough, you need mega hits thats loved by everyone to perform at the super bowl.

The only mega hit she has is Wrecking Ball, and people see that song as more of a joke or a meme now.

The rest is Disney songs and new experimental songs that not everyone know.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think they might give it to Miley, all American girl, she is out of her crazy era now, has album coming out, Flowers is successful, she can incorporate country music legends and also some rock legends which will be entertaining also for straight male viewers. 

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, icybaby said:

Not enough for 13 mins concert though. Maybe together with some other young singer...

4 hours ago, fays1 said:

The general public dont know much about Miley as an artist, what hit songs will she even perform?

Just like @Martian_M00d stated, she has plenty of songs that she could perform. I'd add We Can't Stop to that list. Also, she could have a number of guest – Miley has done a number of covers (one by Blondie, the other one by Metallica came to mind), so she could invite those and do covers w them. She could sing Jolene with Dolly Parton & these two together could do something w Wrecking Ball & I Will Always Love You like they did on Miley's NYE party. Also, so many rappers could show up. She could do 23 etc. :) 

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

Can scream and get dirty with her poor taste latex costumes. 

The way you dragged her here :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

As for me, I feel like so many names could do it:

• P!nk
  • Miley
  • Timbaland & all his protégés and people he worked with (Nelly Furtado, Keri Hilson, D.O.E., Drake, Katy Perry, JT, OneRepublic, Missy Elliot, Sebastian etc.) – something like they did with Dre & all his protégés performing there (Em, Mary, Snoop, Kendrick, 50)
  • wouldn't be surprised at all if they asked Ms. Swift or Mr. Drake to do it

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.