Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

2 minutes ago, easy said:

me understanding why he chooses to talk to tmz is not me defending it. it's me offering an alternative perspective that isn't SAM IS BAD. you know who wants us to believe sam is bad? TEAM CON.

Now why would Team Con want me to believe Sam is bad when they let him in, and now that Britney is free he continues to talk to TMZ on his own merit while they drag his wife and try to hurt her over and over again.

Tired Sweet Dreams GIF by good-night

No husband under no circumstances would allow this and not stick up for his wife, and fight for her.

The alternative perspective you're offering is just as bad as the referee Penny enlisted sis. 

It's the same BS people say he had to play ball to keep the relationship, yet Britney was screaming out over and over that she felt they were trying to kill her.

What's more important, Britney's life or a relationship?

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I’m sorry I didn’t know Page Six and People were paparazzi agencies like TMZ… keep up boo! 

spacer.png

that is irrelevant to the fact that people and page six (and slew of other media outlets) all ran with the same story tmz ran with, citing this alleged source. you think sam called them ALL up to give the same story? it wasn't "tmz said" like when the restaurant incident happened. they all had their "source" tell them "exclusively" if you think just a little bit harder and get sam off your brain maybe you can join the rest of the class.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Now why would Team Con want me to believe Sam is bad when they let him in, and now that Britney is free he continues to talk to TMZ on his own merit while they drag his wife and try to hurt her over and over again.

No husband under no circumstances would allow this and not stick up for his wife, and fight for her.

The alternative perspective you're offering is just as bad as the referee Penny enlisted sis. 

It's the same BS people say he had to play ball to keep the relationship, yet Britney was screaming out over and over that she felt they were trying to kill her.

why would team con want you to believe the people that britney has chosen to keep in her life are bad? really? oh diamond, i've lost all hope in you today.

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Navigating away from the fact that Sam could be a plant and completely ignoring him not defending his wife and talking to TMZ on his own merit.

Predictable.

Reveal hidden contents

Come Drag Queen GIF by Miss Petty

why would i bother entertaining your nonsense when you don't even bother to join us in reality?

• Love 1

What reality is that sis? The lies you drum up, or the fact that you're team Sam yet you claim to hate TMZ.

You just can't ever seem to make it make sense sis. 

How can you be a fan of Britney and watch her man do this to her? 

name a lie, you've just lied calling me team sam.

do WHAT to her? prove that he is this source. PROVE it. i don't want your assumption, show me the PROOF. how would you like sam to defend her? get on ig and say it? go to tmz? hold a press conference? what if britney DOESN'T WANT HIM TO? would you still want him to "defend" her if she told him that's not what she wants? we do not know anything about their private life, their private conversations. you do not know what britney wishes. what YOU want is not necessarily what SHE wants. how can YOU be a fan of britney, and make such ridiculous assumptions and demands?

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

name a lie, you've just lied calling me team sam.

do WHAT to her? prove that he is this source. PROVE it. i don't want your assumption, show me the PROOF. how would you like sam to defend her? get on ig and say it? go to tmz? hold a press conference? what if britney DOESN'T WANT HIM TO? would you still want him to "defend" her if she told him that's not what she wants? we do not know anything about their private life, their private conversations. you do not know what britney wishes. what YOU want is not necessarily what SHE wants. how can YOU be a fan of britney, and make such ridiculous assumptions and demands?

So you're saying what if Britney doesn't want her husband to defend her? What type of "Man" let's their wife get beat up on and dragged through the mud in front of the world while he runs to TMZ to pop up and give an alleged staged statement.

Maybe he should get on IG and defend his wife instead of watching him post about Star Trek while his wife is being beat down.

No one is talking about their private life, I'm specifically talking about TMZ being the enemy and he keeps running to them.

Do you not get it, that trash outlet is one of Britney's abusers. 

Stay messy sis.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

JT stuck up for her better than Sam did 🤧 I felt that EVER 😂

spacer.png

• Love 3

So you're saying what if Britney doesn't want her husband to defend her? What type of "Man" let's their wife get beat up on and dragged through the mud in front of the world while he runs to TMZ to pop up and give an alleged staged statement.

Maybe he should get on IG and defend his wife instead of watching him post about Star Trek while his wife is being beat down.

No one is talking about their private life, I'm specifically talking about TMZ being the enemy and he keeps running to them.

Do you not get it, that trash outlet is one of Britney's abusers. 

Stay messy sis.

yes, i am saying what if britney does not want sam to defend her. WHAT IF? then what? everything you've said is the assumption that britney wants sam to defend her and he is not. WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T? THEN WHAT? it IS their private life because we do not know what sam and britney are discussing behind closed doors. you do not know if britney has told sam NOT to say anything and that's why he isn't. YOU DO NOT KNOW. you're basing your opinion on the assumption that sam is just ******* off and not caring about britney. BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS SAM. there is NO proof of it!

do you not get that tmz wasn't the only source of this alleged story? that it SCREAMS team con cover up smear campaign? i mean, it's LITERALLY what they did to her before the con! manipulate the media into thinking britney was erratic, spiraling, close to death, and then staged an intervention. step by step.

• Love 2

Britney should keep releasing audios about life motivation and experiences she had in the past. Also, some interviews not about her personal life, instead, cship abuse and human rights would be amazing and could help her to change the narrative of “she is crazy” “she is still under a cship” and all those conspiracy theorist.

please britney give us some interviews :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: we want to see you again :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

yes, i am saying what if britney does not want sam to defend her. WHAT IF? then what? everything you've said is the assumption that britney wants sam to defend her and he is not. WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T? THEN WHAT? it IS their private life because we do not know what sam and britney are discussing behind closed doors. you do not know if britney has told sam NOT to say anything and that's why he isn't. YOU DO NOT KNOW. you're basing your opinion on the assumption that sam is just ******* off and not caring about britney. BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS SAM. there is NO proof of it!

do you not get that tmz wasn't the only source of this alleged story? that it SCREAMS team con cover up smear campaign? i mean, it's LITERALLY what they did to her before the con! manipulate the media into thinking britney was erratic, spiraling, close to death, and then staged an intervention. step by step.

I'm not assuming whether or not she wants to be defended or not, no REAL MAN let's their wife get beat up, dragged and humilated in front of the world PERIOD.

You keep bring up closed doors and private life, I'm simply talking about the hate the B ARMY has for TMZ one of Britney's abusers, and you continue to defend him talking to them.

It's disgusting and vile, I'm not talking about this story only he's kept going to TMZ over and over and over what don't you get.

He's talking to the enemy sis. Where did I say Sam didn't care about Britney? You keep deflecting on the facts, the facts show he keeps doing staged interviews with TMZ the ENEMY what don't you GET>

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.