Pamela Anderson's Sons are different from Britney's Not Only From An Age Perspective...

Pamela did the following podcast

ARMCHAIREXPERTPOD.COM

and she says that she is very glad she made the choice to not have her sons go through school in California. Instead she decided to have them be schooled in Canada.

Besides the age difference, I think this is also a big difference. 

"In March 2020 Jayden, when questioned by fans on social media, described Jamie as a 'd**k.' Now, however, he says: 'Looking back, I regret saying all kinds of things. I really feel bad. Preston and I feel bad. We want to see him. I want to see him, sit with him next to the piano, talk about my future.' "

'It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop.'

Perhaps wisely, neither boy is consumed by social media. 'I do have an Instagram account but I barely go on it,' says Jayden, while Preston, he adds, is prone to 'overthinking' about what strangers will say about him.

'I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love & I don't think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that. We've both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we've been through to heal, heal our mental state.'

At this point his voice trails off. 'If I complained, she went after him,' he resumes. 'I feel guilty, so I am there for him,' says Jayden, admitting that 'mom has treated me better.' When he's upset, he reveals, he confides in his dad first, 'because he is always there, to put the pieces together.

Despite his frustration, however, he harbours hope he and his mother will be reunited, while fearing the drama surrounding her life may never end. 'I know it has been going on for years. There is a high chance it is never going to stop,' he says. 'It is so easy to be negative. It is so easy to dip into sadness and depression. It is harder to spread positivity.'

Edited by Lola2790
13 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Omg, here we go again. These threads are nothing but an opportunity for Britney's rabid fanbase to use her children as punching bags. Leave them alone. Pam's children have roughly around 10 years on Britney's. They are grown adults. Their circumstances were completely different. Matter of fact, Pam and Britney's situations are completely different. Stop this nonsense. 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:They are so HATEFUL and SELFISH. They aren't babies. 

"In March 2020 Jayden, when questioned by fans on social media, described Jamie as a 'd**k.' Now, however, he says: 'Looking back, I regret saying all kinds of things. I really feel bad. Preston and I feel bad. We want to see him. I want to see him, sit with him next to the piano, talk about my future.' "

'It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop.'

Perhaps wisely, neither boy is consumed by social media. 'I do have an Instagram account but I barely go on it,' says Jayden, while Preston, he adds, is prone to 'overthinking' about what strangers will say about him.

'I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love & I don't think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that. We've both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we've been through to heal, heal our mental state.'

At this point his voice trails off. 'If I complained, she went after him,' he resumes. 'I feel guilty, so I am there for him,' says Jayden, admitting that 'mom has treated me better.' When he's upset, he reveals, he confides in his dad first, 'because he is always there, to put the pieces together.

Despite his frustration, however, he harbours hope he and his mother will be reunited, while fearing the drama surrounding her life may never end. 'I know it has been going on for years. There is a high chance it is never going to stop,' he says. 'It is so easy to be negative. It is so easy to dip into sadness and depression. It is harder to spread positivity.'

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:They are so HATEFUL and SELFISH. They aren't babies. 

What are you trying to prove here? In March of 2020, J and P were 14 and 15. By definition, that is not an adult and is considered a literal child. Leave them alone. It's because of rabid fans that J and P don't feel comfortable around or discussing their mother and the unwarranted fame associated with all the chaos that's going on. Let them mature and allow for their brains fully develop before we jump to any conclusion. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Madonnas kids love her despite the drama she went through 

Pams kids love her despite the drama she went through 

Britneys kids were raised by opportunists and unfortunately look at their mother as a $$$$$$ only. I’m glad she’s going to CUT THEM OFF soon :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

If anything, J and P are probably confused and embarrassed. They're teenagers in a social media-driven society. 

Let's also take our fan lenses off for a minute. If your mother posted nude photos, questionable videos that garner in hundreds of thousands comments, and make wild ramblings on social media, you'd be embarrassed too. As much of loser and deadbeat their father is, I know for a fact he's not the one other kids at school are teasing them/talking bad about.

Also, to the general public -- Kevin lost his fame YEARS ago compared to Britney, who literally gets talked about everyday. Imagine seeing your mother trending on Twitter and you find out it's because she recorded herself eating birthday cake off the floor. Can you honestly say you wouldn't be embarrassed by that? Genuinely curious. This is not meant to be shade or anything of that sort. 

I think once they grow up, become adults and mature a bit -- these things won't phase them as much but for now, it's probably an inconvenience, especially if they've attempted to talk it out with their mother. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

I kinda agree with both arguments in this thread.

Britney herself sorta created the comparison with her post about Pam so it’s only natural people are gonna talk about it. But I also don’t really feel comfortable talking about her kids… it just doesn’t feel right. Not whilst they’re still kids anyway.

I do feel for Brit though 💔 and I wish she had more/ any family members in her corner.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

If anything, J and P are probably confused and embarrassed. They're teenagers in a social media-driven society. 

Let's also take our fan lenses off for a minute. If your mother posted nude photos, questionable videos that garner in hundreds of thousands comments, and make wild ramblings on social media, you'd be embarrassed too. As much of loser and deadbeat their father is, I know for a fact he's not the one other kids at school are teasing them/talking bad about.

Also, to the general public -- Kevin lost his fame YEARS ago compared to Britney, who literally gets talked about everyday. Imagine seeing your mother trending on Twitter and you find out it's because she recorded herself eating birthday cake off the floor. Can you honestly say you wouldn't be embarrassed by that? Genuinely curious. This is not meant to be shade or anything of that sort. 

I think once they grow up, become adults and mature a bit -- these things won't phase them as much but for now, it's probably an inconvenience, especially if they've attempted to talk it out with their mother. 

You make some very valid points. That’s the thing - it’s such a tough and rough time for all of them. This conservatorship really just destroyed everything about her and the chances and opportunities she had to grow and make mistakes :( curse these people to hell! 

I hope you’re right and the kids do build that relationship with her again. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

You make some very valid points. That’s the thing - it’s such a tough and rough time for all of them. This conservatorship really just destroyed everything about her and the chances and opportunities she had to grow and make mistakes :( curse these people to hell! 

I hope you’re right and the kids do build that relationship with her again. 

I'm confident that as they get older, gain more life experience and mature into their 20s that they will begin to see their mother in a more positive light. And as time goes on, I only hope Britney continues to heal so that she can mend the broken pieces. The love of a mother who sacrificed so much for her children will always remain and I think that they will someday fully understand what she did for them. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 4

threads about her children always come down to the same argument. some fans refuse to accept that yes, being 17 and 18 this year still qualifies them as children. i don't care if 18 is a legal adult, they're not mature enough to handle adult emotions and situations just because they turned from 17 to 18. and that their WHOLE lives they have been used and abused by britney's abusers. THEY are victims as is she, and britney and her children will only be able to heal their relationship when her children get away from their own abusers. until then, it's sad and unfortunate but britney is making the right choice in prioritizing herself and her healing over everything and everyone else. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block