Throwback: Wendy Williams briefly talks about Britney Spears and drags Beyoncé on her radio show with special guest Monica (2000)

WENDY WILLIAMS WAS SO MESSY BYE SHFSDKJFHF :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

At 6:47, Wendy abruptly interrupts GRAMMY-Award winning R&B singer Monica and randomly talks about then Destiny's Child band member, Beyoncé's "age" out of nowhere. XbxHjez.gifThen, randomly bring up Britney and how she's celebrating her 19th birthday which likely means this radio interview must have taken place on December 1st of 2000! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Love Beyoncé but unfortunately, people like Wendy are how rumors spread. Towards the end of the radio interview, you can hear Monica hang up the phone on Williams after asking a question about her late boyfriend who had allegedly committed suicide during the summer of 2000 which rubbed her the wrong way. So messy!

Because this interview took place a day before Britney's birthday, here is what Britney was doing on December 1st of 2000!

Spears was seen shopping at Fred Segel in West Hollywood, California.

001.jpg004.jpg

Our Los Angeles IT-GIRL. :bouncey::bouncey:

Then later that evening, she was spotted in San Diego, California at the closing date of the *NSYNC "No Strings Attached" concert tour. 

normal_nsyncconcertsd.jpg

ce46199be044e4cf606dc3a917ab8fdb.jpg

:bouncey:

Celebrity culture was so entertaining then. What a time! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 3

I love Wendy 

say what you want about her but when she found out she had been lied to about freeBritney she made me really love her when she exposed them and said death to all of them!

it was like for once wendy stopped being the gossip queen and actually had a heart and soul!

wendy had a great relationship with Harvey from tmz who had a great relationship with team con. I’m certain Wendy’s constant bashing of team con was encouraged by team con 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I love Wendy 

say what you want about her but when she found out she had been lied to about freeBritney she made me really love her when she exposed them and said death to all of them!

it was like for once wendy stopped being the gossip queen and actually had a heart and soul!

wendy had a great relationship with Harvey from tmz who had a great relationship with team con. I’m certain Wendy’s constant bashing of team con was encouraged by team con 

Sending or wishing death threats on someone is never okay. Yes, Wendy is iconic but you also cannot be blinded that in fact that she is a horrible woman. She was TMZ before TMZ. She literally bullied Whitney and so many of her other guests. Also, Harvey never had a "relationship" with Team Con. Leave that B-Anon agenda crap in the trash bin where it belongs. TMZ, like Wendy, are simply gossip news organizers. They scoop any and all dirt, positive neutral or negative, on any celebrity. It wasn't until Britney finally got a chance to speak up in 2021 that the narrative had flipped. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1
On 2/8/2023 at 3:15 AM, Joshyworld said:

WENDY WILLIAMS WAS SO MESSY BYE SHFSDKJFHF :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

At 6:47, Wendy abruptly interrupts GRAMMY-Award winning R&B singer Monica and randomly talks about then Destiny's Child band member, Beyoncé's "age" out of nowhere. XbxHjez.gifThen, randomly bring up Britney and how she's celebrating her 19th birthday which likely means this radio interview must have taken place on December 1st of 2000! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Love Beyoncé but unfortunately, people like Wendy are how rumors spread. Towards the end of the radio interview, you can hear Monica hang up the phone on Williams after asking a question about her late boyfriend who had allegedly committed suicide during the summer of 2000 which rubbed her the wrong way. So messy!

Because this interview took place a day before Britney's birthday, here is what Britney was doing on December 1st of 2000!

Spears was seen shopping at Fred Segel in West Hollywood, California.

001.jpg004.jpg

Our Los Angeles IT-GIRL. :bouncey::bouncey:

Then later that evening, she was spotted in San Diego, California at the closing date of the *NSYNC "No Strings Attached" concert tour. 

normal_nsyncconcertsd.jpg

ce46199be044e4cf606dc3a917ab8fdb.jpg

:bouncey:

Celebrity culture was so entertaining then. What a time! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

"She is down!" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The ending was really funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Btw- so Beyonka was so f.cking old that time? Like really? :eyes_britney_laugh:

Britney's candids looked good :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block