Mariah Carey "It's a Wrap" is now earning more than 1 million weekly streams following its revival on TikTok

Style.

8 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

@Style. don't bait me with threads like this. just call me dahhling. we can grab drinks. :wonka_meme_hat_purple::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

lolzzz kidding. i'm super glad to see this happening cause this is a deep cut of hers that deserves this.

Why would you kidding? Lmao. 
As for Mariah, I’ve been for way too long in the dark NOT paying attention to such goddess. Her voice and music are soooooo freakin’ good, like she deserves this attention. 💗 I think, I’m in love with her discography and the way she is as an artist. I’m still replaying Daydream and Butterfly, but I can’t wait to explore more of her music. Currently busy with Memoirs on an imperfect Angel (international version). :bouncey:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, bas che said:

Who would’ve thought It’s a Wrap would be trending in 2023. I mean it’s not a classic 90s Mariah song, or something from emancipation or E=MC2.  It an album filler from a flop album from 2009. I love this.

certified platinum with a top ten single that's still going viral a decade later is a flop?? i get what you mean, by mariah standards i suppose it's a flop, but let's give the queen her flowers. memoirs is a solid album, and this is a solid rnb track with lyrics written solely by mariah and the music sampled from a classic song. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

4 hours ago, Style. said:

As for Mariah, I’ve been for way too long in the dark NOT paying attention to such goddess. Her voice and music are soooooo freakin’ good, like she deserves this attention. 💗 I think, I’m in love with her discography and the way she is as an artist. I’m still replaying Daydream and Butterfly, but I can’t wait to explore more of her music. Currently busy with Memoirs on an imperfect Angel (international version). :bouncey:

*grabs him by the face with both hands and leans on him until both foreheads touch* Style, listen to me, don't pay attention to any fan, they are delusional, this is the tea: Me. I Am Mariah... (etc) is one of her best records. Ever. Is that clear? Repeat that after me and I'll let you go."

PS: Oh and "Caution"? AMAZING.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

*grabs him by the face with both hands and leans on him until both foreheads touch* Style, listen to me, don't pay attention to any fan, they are delusional, this is the tea: Me. I Am Mariah... (etc) is one of her best records. Ever. Is that clear? Repeat that after me and I'll let you go."

PS: Oh and "Caution"? AMAZING.

The way you turned me on with this comment. :bouncey: I’ll do as you please, daddy. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:
Love “Caution” though. It’s sad it didn’t get the attention it deserved. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

certified platinum with a top ten single that's still going viral a decade later is a flop?? i get what you mean, by mariah standards i suppose it's a flop, but let's give the queen her flowers. memoirs is a solid album, and this is a solid rnb track with lyrics written solely by mariah and the music sampled from a classic song. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Memoirs pales in comparison to the two albums that preceded it. I liked it and loved Obsessed but can’t deny it’s relative commercial failure.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block