Who do you want to see Britney call out next?

• Super Mods
Just now, ivosoares said:

Lou Taylor

Robin Greenhill

Jamie Spears (drag him even more)

The black box security creepy guy

All her past psychiatrists, psychologists

Sam Lufti

Jason Alexander

All her staff from the Domination tour

Judges Reva Goetz and Brenda Penny

Her past lawyer, Sam Ingham

Let's go!! 

Netflix Megaphone GIF by Insatiable

• Love 1
On 2/2/2023 at 2:08 AM, Jsken said:

Sorry not sorry, but I would would enjoy if she continues sharing the Selena pic (we all know the one) and then giving us absolutely nothing to explain it. 

selena gomez GIF by AMAs

Do you remember how she shared the set of the wedding photos in insta and everyone thought that FINALLY the selena photo wasn't there, and when you scrolled to the last photo, guess who was there:

3C4C3D93-EE6F-4223-A3D0-17F203B644A3.jpe

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

This really shouldn't be encouraged, even in a joking manner. I promise you Britney's nasty attitude is gonna blow up in her face when she goes after somebody that's gonna fire back. She's lucky she's dealing with people going the classy route (staying silent) or people that can't use their voice. For somebody talking a lot about being silent, you'd think she would be understanding towards that Jack in the Box employee that has to shove down anything he wants to say in retaliation because he needs the job. If you know what I'm talking about than you get it. don't you think people in retail want to cuss ********* out when they act like *********? Yeah, but we also have an iron clamp on our mouth because a paycheck is on the line. 

People really need to stop putting celebs on pedestals. Their **** stinks as much as yours, mine or the neighbor down the street. They're not goddesses, gods, queens or kings. 

harry potter shut up GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.