“Do you guys want me to get better so I can continue to give your dad 40 grand a month? Or is the reason behind you guys deciding to be hateful because it’s actually over in two years and you don’t get anything?”

Britney must be so broken to feel that she gave up her freedom to be able to see those kids and then years later Jayden does this stupid interview. I can't even imagine how it adds even more trauma to the one she already had. And then  he say words like get better...yeah she needs ur help to get better not more distress from ur interviews. If u really care about ur mother u would try to solve this with her privately.  Not sell her out. But i guess that is all u taught by ur father...as he has no job, no career and lives on Britneys money.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block