Selena Gomez & Drew Taggart spotted together

CentralCJ

8 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

She switches guys like socks. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just leave her be. Also be kind.  Glad shes dating . We all deserve happiness. I saw people attack her weight .  They constantly attack Britney and Beyonce for a few pounds. It ticks me off when people criticize peoples looks . Everyone is human .  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Just leave her be. Also be kind.  Glad shes dating . We all deserve happiness. I saw people attack her weight .  They constantly attack Britney and Beyonce for a few pounds. It ticks me off when people criticize peoples looks . Everyone is human .  

Hun, I have nothing against her weight. But on the other hand, I don't like how she makes a victim from herself in front of every guy. At the same time, I don't like how in the past she has criticized Britney for wearing hot stuff.

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Hun, I have nothing against her weight. But on the other hand, I don't like how she makes a victim from herself in front of every guy. At the same time, I don't like how in the past she has criticized Britney for wearing hot stuff.

It was not directed at you . Sorry just got me thinking  . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—