I Tier-Ranked Every* Madonna Song Because I Have Nothing Better to Do

Are you attending the "Celebration" tour?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In order to celebrate 40 years of Madonna and spending unjustifiable amounts of money on her upcoming greatest hits tour, I tier-ranked (almost) every Madonna song. :bouncey: I skipped Evita because it's the only Madonna project I have yet to delve into. Anyways, here's the ranking:

1980s:

Spoiler

self-titled.png

like-a-virgin.png

true-blue.png

like-a-prayer.png

1990s:

Spoiler

erotica.png

bedtime-stories.png

ray-of-light.png

2000s:

Spoiler

music.png

american-life.png

Confessions.png

hard-candy.png

2010s:

Spoiler

mdna.png

rebel-heart.png

madame-x.png

Miscellaneous (soundtracks, compilations, etc.):

Spoiler

misc.png

If the images are hard to see or don't even load at all, I don't know what to tell you. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

I would love to see the tour, but I can’t imagine there is a chance I can get a ticket close enough to the stage to my liking so, probably gonna go my whole life not seeing Madge live but, oh well 

Same :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

when I go to a concert I want to be able to actually see the performer, and not just watch a monitor the whole time. I know it’s still an experience but her tickets are way too expensive for me to be okay in nosebleed seats 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Same :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

when I go to a concert I want to be able to actually see the performer, and not just watch a monitor the whole time. I know it’s still an experience but her tickets are way too expensive for me to be okay in nosebleed seats 

The one thing about her nosebleeds is like one fan Said, you get to see the backdrop visuals,  which aren't Madonna magnified but visuals for the tour specifically and music videos created as 5 or 6 minute interludes while watching the stage deconstruct from the previous section. To the new section. 

Hers Is one of a kind cos it's Broadway theater and like a movie all In one. 

Not a normal concert. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.