Missy Elliott has untagged herself from Chart Data’s tweet about Nicki Minaj breaking her record

Style.

spacer.png
That mumbling & cackling? The Queen Of Rap ending careers, it’s just business as usual! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:
spacer.png

Jesus, no one cared about this record but Missy. I’m living at the fact that she’s bitter Nicki broke her only last achievement she was clinging to. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Edited by Style.
18 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Style, wtf, learn how pick a fight. Not with Missy, she's pure light. You're as petty as Onika, da f@k? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And Missy is a pre-social media artist so there's no valid comparison period bye.

Missy is just a bitter old hag who spread the Shether links in a group chat with Lil Kim and Queen Latifah. She deserves her indie audience.:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

19 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

You're being quite disrespectful to an artist who opened doors for female rappers everywhere. You and Nicki should be thankful to Missy. Without Missy there'd be no Nicki :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Me and Nicki won’t be taking seriously two wigs and some ‘uncomfortable to watch’ music videos? Duh. She literally has no barz. Nicki ended her and the whole old female rappers. The most traction Missy had was when she spread the Shetheer lyrics on a group chat with Latifah and Kim. Anyway, Nicki outimpacted them with ease! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Can these young kids/barbz stop disrespecting legends? Yes Nicki is a rap Queen but if you were around in the late 90’s early 00’’s you would know how ground breaking Missy and Kim was. I’ve been listening to Kim’s Hard Core all day today and it is truly a masterpiece. I remember all the controversy when it came out, I was 15 at the time. These girls (includlng Foxy) really Kicked down doors! So sad that Kim and Nicki fell off. Love them both!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.