I don't wanna be a stupid girl: remember when Pink was against "bimbo culture" and Nicole Richie presented an award to her ? OMG

6 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

This is easily Pink’s weakest first single off an album that had potentially huge hits for her.  I’m not sure what they were thinking releasing it.  “U + Ur Hand” saved this era and possibly Pink’s career.

Still it's better than what she released in last 15 years, her depressed monotonous whining gets on my nerves. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Tom13 said:

But 2006 was groundbreaking year in pop and mainstream music. 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Anyway, I liked that song back in the day but it's kinda (very much) ewww for me. Although it's still has its point, it's kinda anti-sisterhood song for me rn. It just shows how much we as a society and as individuals evolve.

Song is kinda weak but the video was one of the better. It was between P!nk, Shakira and Xtina tbh. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.