Perez blames Rosengart.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I think people refuse to believe that there is a care plan to help Brittany and ate her in her choices for some reason any time the care plan gets discussed people get in an uproar.

With that being said Brit is no longer in a conservatorship and Sam still seems to be stoking the conspiracy fires with his posts and things that he says and does as well.

When you talk about people genuinely speaking out in Britney’s  favor Alyssa Milano sent out a tweet and people are turning against her  wishing and hoping that Brit drags her and they’re wanting drama between the two.

In addition to that members are spreading their own misinformation is a conspiracy theories about team con paying for this alleged smear campaign against Britney when they have no receipts no proof! 

I think a lot of what both sides say are conspiracy in the sense that many people are talking from their gut their opinions and their feelings with no receipts.

...and this where we get back to the effect of conspiracy theory causing discourse for the Sake of it. The care plan was exaggerated by conspiracy theorists after their claim that Britney was in a secret hawaii conservatorship had been disproven. It went from a support to transition, which was something we all recognize was going to be needed, to an ultra secret weapon against Britney, and if anyone addressed the issue, they were lying. Rosengart saying there was mythos around was correct, but they took it as a denial, and now the denial that the care plan is, in all effects, what conspiracy theorists deemed it, is seen as a denial of its existence...

At this point, the only thing that will disprove it, is unsealing it, which was in line with what her father wanted; the unsealing of health related records.

If anyone address the issue, they're damned if they do because nothing will satisfy those they're addressing; there will always be a "...but what about!".

The theory that there is smear campaign, is a bit different, because you essentially have a team of people choosing to side with those who had been previously related to and/or accused of misinformation tactics. Additionally, if im correct, ingham did raise the issue of online tactics in august 2020, but if im wrong, correct me.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

A thread reporting what someone is saying is not a conspiracy theory -_- 

Exactly - this is so confusing to me. This thread is CALLING OUT PEREZ for spreading conspiracy theories but we have a bunch of Nancy Drew Censorship people typing essays about why people should not be allowed to discuss what is happening on Exhale. NOBODY HERE IS SIDING OR BELIEVE PEREZ HILTON. Why are you all getting so PRESSED about people making each other aware of the info Perez is pushing? It's rather SUS to me, particularly because it is coming form someone who was DISGUSTING to me in the past and I STILL HAVE ALL OF THE SCREENSHOTS. 

• Love 3
  • Leader
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why does it matter if he knows you or not, the point remains;

By allowing this site to be used in this context and amplifying conspiracy theorists, but limiting factual discussions, you're allowing this site to be breeding ground for misinformation.

Additionally, even beyond this forum, sharing misinformation on other social media platforms, you are encouraging it to spread.

Agree to disagree.

I am doing my best to allow uncomfortable conversations to take place (even when I don't personally agree with the topic at-hand). Instead of silencing people, I continually work on methods to ensure people know what they are about to walk into. We enable post approval on some topics and each comment is manually looked at before going live. There are now red conspiracy theory tags added. If an Exhaler disagrees with the subject, instead of us hiding it and it manifesting elsewhere (because it will), I want you to publicly disagree with it. Slam it. Say it's BS. But looking the other way? Eventually, that will lead to a scenario where all of the topics are about Hold Me Closer. If that's what Exhale wants then I'll concede. It'll be easier on my mental health (cause ngl BH is one of the most stressful things in my life right now - more than my full-time job, family & friends, relationship, anything). 

It matters to me because he knows me. Because we have had in-person interactions at rallies, messages exchanged in the interim, supporting each other's personal lives from afar, but at the end of the day I am still lumped into a box where I am protecting the people who put Britney in a conservatorship (that's how it feels anyway)? It's hurtful. 

BreatheHeavy has always shared the buzz that's going on around Britney. I always try to angle that "news" or chatter through the lens of being skeptical, concerned, outraged etc. I also get criticism from people when I look the other way - literally hundreds of comments on BH's socials. It's hard for me to accept that no matter what I do there will be a layer of negativity blanketed over my true intentions. I'm not playing the victim card, but I will say it's never been easy for me to deal with (and even harder at the moment for some reason). 

It's been nearly 20 years, and I have never contemplated shutting BH down as much as I have in the last few months. I even did for an hour the other day before deciding I'm not willing to throw the towel in yet. 

I understand that the members who want to stop these kinds of topics do it from a place of caring about Britney. I do, too. But I also feel a sense of responsibility to read the room and it's a strange time in the Britney universe. Pretending it isn't by hiding content feels worse than me getting criticized (let's not get it twisted btw, there are topics that do get hidden because they cross a line. I am finding what that line is which leaves things a bit ambiguous, but there's no other way to test a boundary). 

TL;DR I am doing my best and could use a little more understanding that I have a massive platform that I am trying my best to guide instead of longtime members saying I am not a fan, that I protect team con. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you're willing to go onto documentaries, representing Britney fans, you should know better than to throw fuel onto the fire. If you can play your part to slow it, you should.

Additionally, the same conspiracy theorist who started a lot of this were the ones supporting JA, because he claimed he was talking to Britney  

I understand not allowing conspiracies from individuals, but once a conspiracy reaches mainstream, it should be allowed to talk about it here.

If all these conspiracies were happening and we werent allowed to talk about it, I would have believed some of them. I didnt believe the crazy conspiracies, but some of them made sense and it worried me alot. Its only after I started reading comments here that I changed my mind.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Discussion based on facts. What do you mean none of us have facts, regarding what? Right now, that's a very broad statement. In this context, the facts are Perez has spent huge chunks of his career targeting Britney.

If you're talking about the situation that lead to Free Britney, there were facts to that; we had a voicemail, and then we watched in real time, the scramble to attempt to justify what had happened, and then we saw Britney in court, had endless documents, statements from collaborators, contemporaries, artists with shared management...

...at one point, we had Lynne Spears liking comments. We watched that all in real time.

Right now, the conspiracy theories being shared have no basis or exaggerated, flawed basis. If you ask their poster to explain them, they dip and dive, and then tell you to do your own research, as per standard conspiracy theorists. 

Rosengart can't act with complete information, he's in court trying to get it and its being withheld; that's not on Britney or Rosengart, to some degree, it's not even on the courts. That's solely on those withholding information, and the information that has been withheld regards her estate, the surveillance etc and even at that, this information shared, has been unorganised to the extent that there's questions around its meta data.

Which is it? The statute of limitations is up or its "almost" up? They're two different statements, and on what basis? What's the case law? The precedent? How does it apply? How does it differ? Is there case law that deals with the misconduct of a conservator enacting a surveillance measure on the conservatee, and those around them?

This isnt a matter of freedom of speech, no matter how much you claim it is. You have freedom of speech, you just don't have freedom of consequences from your speech.

Rosengart can easily file a motion to get all the information he wants very fast but doesn’t 

what consequence will a face for saying rosengart isn’t doing his job correctly and other lawyers have been judging him 

2 hours ago, fays1 said:

I understand not allowing conspiracies from individuals, but once a conspiracy reaches mainstream, it should be allowed to talk about it here.

If all these conspiracies were happening and we werent allowed to talk about it, I would have believed some of them. I didnt believe the crazy conspiracies, but some of them made sense and it worried me alot. Its only after I started reading comments here that I changed my mind.

This is a really important and well made point. When I first read about the Perez situation I felt very taken in by it, and it’s only through reading the subsequent threads on here about what he’s saying, that I’ve thought it through and seen other sides of the debate, and ultimately come to the conclusion that he’s not to be trusted. 

If that topic was completely banned on here, I for sure would have started to think there may be some truth to what he’s saying, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I really do think Jordan is trying his best here to balance topics that are allowed to be discussed, and I have to say that I think he and the mods are very good and fast when it comes to shutting down conversations that go too far. I suppose the issue is that not all of us agree on what is “too far” - we all have a different line.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Rosengart can easily file a motion to get all the information he wants very fast but doesn’t 

what consequence will a face for saying rosengart isn’t doing his job correctly and other lawyers have been judging him 

I’m sorry but I have to disagree! he has been filing motions to depose and get documents delivery at least for a year! James and lou keep filing objections and refusing to handover documents + the fact judge penny can’t make simple decisions are the cause of the delay.

My opinion only 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

A motion to....

He tried to do it formally, informally, compelled them, and filed sanctions.

Unless you have a mysterious option that a federal prosecutor doesn't know of, please share it.

• Like 1

This coming from someone who literally built a career out of capitalizing off of her misery is real rich. Anyone paying attention the last 14 years knew it was Going to get worse before it got Better. She’s finding her footing in life. This is what freedom can look like when you don’t have a team of people managing your every move. Even prior to the conservatorship her life was micromanaged to fit into a brand. It’s a tough pill to swallow that we as fans are truly outsiders who know nothing about this person. Maybe she’s flailing. Maybe she’s not. Just put hope in that she’s happy or on the road to it. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, s&m said:

I’m sorry but I have to disagree! he has been filing motions to depose and get documents delivery at least for a year! James and lou keep filing objections and refusing to handover documents + the fact judge penny can’t make simple decisions are the cause of the delay.

My opinion only 

But rosengart had the power to file a motion to compel Jamie to hand over info and do a deposition but continued to play the waiting game. 

judge penny is letting the lawyers run the show still

rosengart makes minimal moves and rakes in the dough

he could focus on other more pressing issues like criminal charges for team con and fully addressing the surveillance allegations before the statue of limitations come out 

this isn’t opinion this is legal facts that has come from other lawyers online who have been praising rosengart but also criticizing him when needed 

no one is free from criticism and rosengart is not a GOD,

I don’t want to jump to a conclusion that rosengart is corrupt but the way he’s handling the case is questionable not to mention he has absolutely no experience in the probate court prior to this case

facts are facts america

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It matters to me because he knows me. Because we have had in-person interactions at rallies, messages exchanged in the interim, supporting each other's personal lives from afar, but at the end of the day I am still lumped into a box where I am protecting the people who put Britney in a conservatorship (that's how it feels anyway)? It's hurtful.

Hi Jordan, I did not mean for my words to be hurtful, and I’m sorry. I wanted to offer constructive critique about how certain policies are applied, but I could have worded it better. I know you are doing your best ❤️

5 hours ago, s&m said:

My opinion only 

That's certainly how it looks, you can file motions til you're blue in the face but if the judge doesn't bother upholding them, nothing happens. Why he hasn't filed to remove her lazy ssa from the case, I do not know. Perhaps they're just waiting for Jimbo to curl up his toes.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.