Exhell picks my Britney Xmas present

Exhell picks my Britney Xmas present  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you actively collecting other Britney Funkos? Then it makes sense to keep that going. 

I don’t think there’s any point in buying the perfumes unless you are going to wear them (or are legitimately compiling a, like, historical catalogue of them.)

I have the Glory 2020 vinyl (it’s my only one and I intend to get it framed as artwork). So if you plan to display it or play as a record, then maybe get it. But if it’s just gonna sit on a shelf…

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Tetris said:

Are you actively collecting other Britney Funkos? Then it makes sense to keep that going. 

I don’t think there’s any point in buying the perfumes unless you are going to wear them (or are legitimately compiling a, like, historical catalogue of them.)

I have the Glory 2020 vinyl (it’s my only one and I intend to get it framed as artwork). So if you plan to display it or play as a record, then maybe get it. But if it’s just gonna sit on a shelf…

I  don't, those 2 just seems to be available.

As of perfumes, I collect them but I also use them.

Yeah, glory would just sit on a shelf unopened :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I  don't, those 2 just seems to be available.

As of perfumes, I collect them but I also use them.

Yeah, glory would just sit on a shelf unopened :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Go for one of the perfumes then dearie. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Capitalism / consumerism is bad. Don’t just buy shït for the sake of having it. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I got for myself the Monopoly, and just by coincidence I found Naked Fantasy at my local store while getting gifts for my family, the very same day the Monopoly was delivered, so I had to buy it because it was a sign.

I also bought that messy book from Urban Outfitters and the silver Slave Funko, but those were just random purchases, they just all happened to arrive right for Christmas lol

But I voted the Oops album Funko. That feels better as a gift than other Funkos

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I got for myself the Monopoly, and just by coincidence I found Naked Fantasy at my local store while getting gifts for my family, the very same day the Monopoly was delivered, so I had to buy it because it was a sign.

I also bought that messy book from Urban Outfitters and the silver Slave Funko, but those were just random purchases, they just all happened to arrive right for Christmas lol

But I voted the Oops album Funko. That feels better as a gift than other Funkos

I'm not gifting anyone, I want to buy something for myself. :jordan-perfume:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block