Kpop stans are offended because Jennie kissed a guy

11 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

it’s actually a very common 4 asian idols 2 have, what it is called, a “dating scandal” 🤭

dating scandals originally come from the mentality of basically finding idols hot & 4 them not 2 have any partner. but as idols evolved the mentality became that they can’t date 4 no reason (it’s so stupid) 😭😭

& sometimes dating scandals get idols fired, like when Hyuna got fired bc she dated this guy from another group 🤔

Oh ****, that doesn't sound good. Do they want to disband Blackpink or something? YG is very shady, I wouldn't be much surprised.

7 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

This guys is Jacquemus a French fashion designer , he's gay and indeed married.

There is nothing offensive about the behavior of Jennie, she's just a young lady, partying and hugging a friend. Internet people should really get a life sometimes... 

thank you for the reliable info. After hearing this it’s insane that people would hate on her for hugging a friend and kissing him on the cheek. Some Kpop fans are doing the most! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
On 12/22/2022 at 8:48 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Controversial clips of Blackpink Jennie at an after party in Paris "kissing" another man circulate online

jennie1.png

So controversial, I mean, just look at the clips

Reveal hidden contents

*sarcasm*

Jennie.gif

Jennie1.gif

Jennie2.gif

HOW DARE SHE?! :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Jennie3.gif

Jennie4.gif

Here comes the crazy part:

• +457, -177] Is she not embarrassed? I can't even watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ
  • [+387, -32] How miserable is your life that would take clips like this in the middle of the night and circulate them one by one? I seriously wonder how these kids are like in their real lives. 
  • [+367, -64] But Jacquemus is the one that invited Jennie to his after party ㅋㅋ
  • [+345, -78] Jennie is still a trend it seemsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a superstar is a superstar 
  • [+263, -129] Yea.. it's clear you losers have no idea what after parties are like overseas ㅋㅋ
  • [+152, -13] Wow, is V ok with this?
  • [+126, -32] If Jang Wonyoung did this, it would've been a mess.. 
  • [+116, -10] Seriously why would an idol do things like that? Her fans sure have stomachs of steel! You'll never see other female idols play like that because they know they'd get cursed. 
  • [+109, -30] Whether it's an after party or that's her boyfriend or not, do people seriously think she's pretty? She looks very SEA here.. 
  • [+108, -6] Jennie should just move overseas 

ARTICLE:

How horrible that adult girl kissed a boy.  How shameless...

Spoiler

These fans are stupid and delusional :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block