9. 9. The Legend

10. 10. Master Debater

• Blackout2006
    • Steel Magnolia
    • Spicechinodiva
  11. 11. Voice Chat Ruler

12. 12. Biggest Troll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2022 at 07:00 PM

On 12/18/2022 at 5:19 AM, Moderator said:

Its incredible how you all defend an abuser and a bully

My assessment (for those who are hypersensitive to members vaguely showing that they express their personal beliefs, which could be misinterpreted as stated facts):

Honey, they are a small "inner" circle, who probably are the people who spend the most time and energy on this site (besides Jordan). The amount of voters for this exhale awards and the winners clearly reflect that too. This is like the Grammies. There are like thousands of people visiting this site, these people don't represent us all, as a whole, at all.

They are like 20 people being best friends with each other, supporting each other no matter what, cuz they feel a sense of unity and emotional security being part of a close knitted group, cuz they become "stronger" and more confident when their comments are unconditionally backed. It's all psychological. They need it bro. And Jordan probably wants active members to remain on this site to ensure a "high" forum activity level. My take on the hypocrisy.

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Love 1
On 12/18/2022 at 5:31 AM, GlitterRain said:

The only person that’s bullying someone here is you.

Only? Not to be rude or anything. But that conversation started with person A nominating person B for being "best quitter" when person B has expressed it was the best decision for him/her to quit. Which does not make it an actual negative comment from person A, unless somebody wants to tweak it so. It can actually be interpreted as person A supporting person B in their decision. Right? And then person B calls person A "embarassing."

I don't know any of yall personally but i know what a moderator is:

A person who moderates an internet forum or online discussion. 
Moderation = the quality or state of being reasonable and avoiding behavior, speech, etc., that is extreme or that goes beyond what is normal or acceptable 

LearnersLogo.png
WWW.BRITANNICA.COM

MODERATION meaning: 1 : the quality or state of being reasonable and avoiding behavior, speech, etc., that is extreme or that goes beyond what is normal or acceptable; 2 : a decrease in something...

)

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Only? Not to be rude or anything. But that conversation started with person A nominating person B for being "best quitter" when person B has expressed it was the best decision for him/her to quit. Which does not make it an actual negative comment from person A, unless somebody wants to tweak it so. It can actually be interpreted as person A supporting person B in their decision. Right? And then person B calls person A "embarassing."

I don't know any of yall personally but i know what a moderator is:

A person who moderates an internet forum or online discussion. 
Moderation = the quality or state of being reasonable and avoiding behavior, speech, etc., that is extreme or that goes beyond what is normal or acceptable 

LearnersLogo.png
WWW.BRITANNICA.COM

MODERATION meaning: 1 : the quality or state of being reasonable and avoiding behavior, speech, etc., that is extreme or that goes beyond what is normal or acceptable; 2 : a decrease in something...

)

I know right!! HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF BEING A QUITTER!! 

You know what they say, once a quitter.. ALWAYS A QUITTER 

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

55 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

My assessment (for those who are hypersensitive to members vaguely showing that they express their personal beliefs, which could be misinterpreted as stated facts):

Honey, they are a small "inner" circle, who probably are the people who spend the most time and energy on this site (besides Jordan). The amount of voters for this exhale awards and the winners clearly reflect that too. This is like the Grammies. There are like thousands of people visiting this site, these people don't represent us all, as a whole, at all.

They are like 20 people being best friends with each other, supporting each other no matter what, cuz they feel a sense of unity and emotional security being part of a close knitted group, cuz they become "stronger" and more confident when their comments are unconditionally backed. It's all psychological. They need it bro. And Jordan probably wants active members to remain on this site to ensure a "high" forum activity level. My take on the hypocrisy.

Just now, Moderator said:

I know right!! HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF BEING A QUITTER!! 

You know what they say, once a quitter.. ALWAYS A QUITTER 

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

Girls what coke are we snorting? I have no idea what u *****es are talking abt rn but neither of u are on the list to perform rn so I am wondering if you both signed a development deal with Jordan Miller for your new albums?

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Thats why I became a self made  moderator, to show the group of 20 that if people have the willpower and balls THEY CAN BECOME THEIR OWN HERO

I don't care if I have 20 people against me:  I HAVE MY OWN FU. CKING SELF. 

Edited by Moderator
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Girls what coke are we snorting? I have no idea what u *****es are talking abt rn but neither of u are on the list to perform rn so I am wondering if you both signed a development deal with Jordan Miller for your new albums?

Imma give you warning points for this 

Edited by Moderator
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I never did snort coke. I zip it from a bottle only, and that on rare occasions. I prefer cheap soda. But go with water 90% of the time No Way Wow GIF

• Haha 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

I never did snort coke. I zip it from a bottle only, and that on rare occasions. I prefer cheap soda. But go with water 90% of the time No Way Wow GIF

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: so molly water. Perfect for this years awards tbh

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.