What would you consider Britney’s most mature song to date?

Emil87

As real fans, we know she is so much deeper than just a pop dance queen. Unfortunately, for whatever reason (I’m gonna guess it was her incompetent team), she was never really able to express her artistic side or even show off her beautiful  voice. Although her singles are verified bops, they are mainly all fun dance songs.

So what do you consider her most artistic and mature song? I’m going with “And Then We Kiss”. Everything about it is just on another level. The lyrics, which she had a hand in writing, were simply beautiful and her vocals sounded gorgeous. And the instrumental takes my breath away every time. She totally could have continued with this sound and be successful. This is basically an appreciation thread for the song, but I’d like to hear your opinions on what song you think is her most mature..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Interesting that you chose two songs from the “BOMT” album, as that is widely considered her most bubblegum pop record. i love both songs tho. 

you got it all is a cover of a contemporary song and i will be there shares a similar vibe with savage garden's music at the time. solid songs imo.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block