EXHALE NEWS: Time to Party! JayTawndré drops Uncovered Part II and you won't wanna miss!

JayTawndre

On 12/15/2022 at 5:53 AM, Buffie said:

Sup bird??? 

i LOVE JayTawndre sux it really reflects that you love to give blow j0bs and that's so profound and beautiful :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

missed you babe, wonder where have you been?? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I really like the theme overall, it's really britney (ocean view, shooting stars) 

OMG are you pregnant??? 

Thanks babe! I love Shooting Star it's one of my favorites. I was inspired by Glory for this EP. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I'm doing okay! Dealing with life stuff but we all go through stuff. 

1. Scared to Breathe You In

This is the one song I want to use to write about and/or to my partner so I consider this a really good piece. Nice one. :elton:

2. Ocean View

What an absolute bop! I can hear this being played everywhere during a summer break. May or may not use this track to write about my partner as well. :matches:

3. Shooting Star

Sounds like a sound that would came out when putting a possitive spell on someone. Like when one's wants to free themselves or someone else. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I can totally hear this one playing in like a movie scene where witches are trying to same someone or something like this. You get the idea. I can also see Britney using this instrumentall to make a song about her freedom. I basically associated freedom with this track and I have no clue why. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I was just there. 

4. Free Your Mind

OMG Jay! A party banger! Love it! Put it on streaming services so I can play on parties w my friends. K, that guitar sound is ok but that one high-pitched sound (2:28) is annoying af. The way this track is 10/10 but has that annoying sound. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

5. Pink Mustang

Best I Dont Wike It Gif GIFs | Gfycat It consists of too many high-pitched annoying sounds playing at the same time aaaaaand Mustangs are only Ms. Del Rey's thing. I said what I said. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

6. We Need Love

I don't feel it. It's too slow and has too many boring sounds playing at a same time. It may or may not be better covered with someone's vocals over it. :) That title is a really nice thought tho. :) 

7. JayTawndré Suxx

What a baby dubstep banger. You're no Skrillex tho. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

This is the one song I want to use to write about and/or to my partner so I consider this a really good piece. Nice one. :elton:

2. Ocean View

What an absolute bop! I can hear this being played everywhere during a summer break. May or may not use this track to write about my partner as well. :matches:

3. Shooting Star

Sounds like a sound that would came out when putting a possitive spell on someone. Like when one's wants to free themselves or someone else. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I can totally hear this one playing in like a movie scene where witches are trying to same someone or something like this. You get the idea. I can also see Britney using this instrumentall to make a song about her freedom. I basically associated freedom with this track and I have no clue why. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I was just there. 

4. Free Your Mind

OMG Jay! A party banger! Love it! Put it on streaming services so I can play on parties w my friends. K, that guitar sound is ok but that one high-pitched sound (2:28) is annoying af. The way this track is 10/10 but has that annoying sound. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

5. Pink Mustang

Best I Dont Wike It Gif GIFs | Gfycat It consists of too many high-pitched annoying sounds playing at the same time aaaaaand Mustangs are only Ms. Del Rey's thing. I said what I said. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

6. We Need Love

I don't feel it. It's too slow and has too many boring sounds playing at a same time. It may or may not be better covered with someone's vocals over it. :) That title is a really nice thought tho. :) 

7. JayTawndré Suxx

What a baby dubstep banger. You're no Skrillex tho. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Thank you so much for this review!!! 

• Like 1
On 12/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, Groundbreaking said:

2. Ocean View

3. Shooting Star

4. Free Your Mind

5. Pink Mustang

6. We Need Love

7. JayTawndré Suxx

Thank you so much for this review!!! 

This EP is what express my sound right now. It's not like any of my past work. 

I also have a New Years Eve single that's coming out that's so good. It's definitely a sound that's similar to J. Lo 2013 era.

I am very excited!¡!

Thanks for the support. Xoxo.

Merry Holidaze 🎄

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block