What Britney moment makes you the most proud to be a Britney fan?

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

We have so much to be proud of as fans :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Which Britney moment makes you the most proud to be a Britney fan? 

Let me know in the comments 🤍

Oh my, there are so many, but all before 2008:

The 1.3 million Oops first week sales.

The VMA performances on 2000, 2001 and 2003.

The In The Zone era.

Blackout album.

Her TV appearances on comedies.

Her down to earth TV interviews.

Being the most searched woman for many years.

Her style. 

and so many other things.

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Oh my, there are so many, but all before 2008:

The 1.3 million Oops first week sales.

The VMA performances on 2000, 2001 and 2003.

The In The Zone era.

Blackout album.

Her TV appearances on comedies.

Her down to earth TV interviews.

Being the most searched woman for many years.

Her style. 

and so many other things.

Love all of these! Thanks for commenting :)

Britney continuing to fight to fight and not give up. We only know a smidge of what happened all those years and how she feels and thinks about it all, but on a personal level I’m very proud of her for that as a fan. She survived that, she’s a survivor - and after surviving all that’s left is thriving!

Another one on a personal level is her being a mom. I know it’s not the way she would like it to be right now, but she will always be a mama to her boys and she fought so hard for them and for motherhood. I think that’s very admirable.

On a professional level I have many, many moments. Too many to count, actually. I think one of them is winning that that Billboard Millennium Award. Four reasons: 1) She deserved that recognition! 2) She absolutely SLAYED that performance! I still rewatch it from time to time. And she looked so ******* FANTASTIC! All eyes on her! 3) 2016 was a super busy year for her and she still managed to grace us all with one hell of a performance! She showed ‘em all she still got it and then some! And 4) I think that behind the scenes she was being kept very controlled and reigned in. I think I remember reading she would be es-kourt-ed from her dressing room to the stage and back again, no one could come close her without permission. And this is kind of circling back to my first point at the start of the post: she fought that fight and yet she never disappointed us, her fans. Behind the scenes things weren’t okay at all, but on stage she was a showstopper. She’s so powerful and I respect the hell out of that! And yes, there are so many moments like these since the conservatorship started that makes you admire her even more, but I chose this particular moment because to me, as a fan, that performance and that award meant a lot to me.

Brit, if by any chance that probably doesn’t even exist and you read this: you’re ******* awesome and we love you :yesokay_britney_blush_blink::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block