Looking back what are your thoughts of Britney’s Something To Talk About performance in Vegas?

Some of y'all may like it or not but it was an iconic moment! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Especially cause it was so random :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I thought her voice sounded pretty good during parts, but also very weak and shaky during other parts. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: But I guess that considering everything she was going through, all the medications, plus she's a smoker, it wasn't THAT bad! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

The performance has its own good moments, that's for sure :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Exhaolic said:

Some of y'all may like it or not but it was an iconic moment! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Especially cause it was so random :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I thought her voice sounded pretty good during parts, but also very weak and shaky during other parts. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: But I guess that considering everything she was going through, all the medications, plus she's a smoker, it wasn't THAT bad! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

The performance has its own good moments, that's for sure :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

The way my wig completely flew off when this first happened :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

It was really good. I think these were one of the few instances that Britney wanted to reclaim her freedom in these sort of ways to express her actual feelings (considering the topic of the song she chose to cover). 

Her vocals have so much potential. If she ever plans on coming back, I hope she sought for an experienced and genuine vocal coach who can guide her adequately on regaining her vocals in a healthy and nurturing manner. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 8

This moment was so iconic because Britney absolutely rebelled here! No one expected her to do this not even her! She said it felt illegal having the mic in her hand! You know Britney had to pull some serious strings to get this to happen! She must’ve been very with the outcome!

I was completely thrilled to hear her live vocals I rewatched the video a bunch when it first came out!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

I genuinely enjoy it.

Her vocals are good and you hear her sing in her now natural voice, there's growl in her voice, nice to hear her belting, and she's really into it. 

It's also great for showing her very natural and captivating stage presence and shows she is easily capable of commanding the stage by herself with just her voice. 

THIS!!!!

I remember I was so amazed that she sang live! And a full song, omg. I cried happy tears and thought she sounded amazing. But when time passed, I stopped being delusional and started thinking it was actually pretty bad:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Its so weird because she’s supposed to be a singer, but she can’t sing. I’m tired of all the excuses that she’s forced to do baby vocals, she’s smoking and whatever. The real reason is she doesn’t care and doesn’t train her voice.

yes she was amazing when she was a kid, but time didn’t help her.

I think it’s for the best that she’s retired for now, because she obviously doesn’t care about performing anymore.

But I hope that if she returns, she’s going to be a singer and does her own thing. If not I’m done being a fan.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.