New Insta: Britney “Tb to MAUI !!! Here's some dancing and good times I had there T !!!”

1 minute ago, s&m said:

I hope some fans are happy about trashing Vicky and creating drama that did not exist! 
Anyways the 3rd clip gave me major chaotic vibes :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

People forget that Britney during Chaotic is how she really is. A complete weirdo goof. I love these kind of posts from her ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I love seeing these types of posts. Some fans on Twitter and IG give Cade such a hard time but he seems so fun and goofy just like Britney! I feel like he brings out so much joy in her🌸🌸🌸💕💕💕 Their videos and posts together are always my favorite. Like others mentioned, their videos together always give me Chaotic vibes - fun and quirky! I lovveeeeee to see it so much!!

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I love seeing these types of posts. Some fans on Twitter and IG give Cade such a hard time but he seems so fun and goofy just like Britney! I feel like he brings out so much joy in her🌸🌸🌸💕💕💕 Their videos and posts together are always my favorite. Like others mentioned, their videos together always give me Chaotic vibes - fun and quirky! I lovveeeeee to see it so much!!

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Me too. She always seems so happy and fun with Cade. He brings the best out of her. :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.