Do you miss Fifth Harmony?

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I miss them, the us doesn’t really get many mainstream big girl groups besides what destiny’s child… they were fun. And unfortunately none of there Career’s really truly flourished out of 5h besides Camilla n then it didn’t. Normani Had a good shot but idk what’s going on with her music now.

Camila literally had one of the biggest songs of the year and is a judge on The Voice at the moment. Her career is more than flourishing. 

No, I never liked them as a group. They did not work for me as a group. As individuals... it's a different story because Normani and Lauren had some great song. Little Mix used to be a better girl group imho. Still do not understand how it unfolded with them but 5H's disband was messier. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: And just look at them. Everybody knew they were not working together. Even Demi said that in X-Factor. Everybody knew. 

10 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I miss them, the us doesn’t really get many mainstream big girl groups besides what destiny’s child… they were fun. And unfortunately none of there Career’s really truly flourished out of 5h besides Camilla n then it didn’t. Normani Had a good shot but idk what’s going on with her music now.

I get the sense that Normani is the issue at this point. Not in a way that she’s not good enough or driven enough, but that she’s too hard on herself and it’s stopping her from flourishing. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block