Did you like Britney’s assistant Brett? Should she come back and work for Britney?

Honestly she’s one of the people I’m most curious about because of how close they seemed and how pivotal Brettwas during this time. I know some fans hated her, but I actually quite liked her at the time. She seemed so upfront with Britney. But who knows the real story. Outside of certain rumors and speculation, we never really found out what happened there. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s yet another relationship Jamie ruined. Hopefully she’s living her best life! 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, hello70 said:

Honestly she’s one of the people I’m most curious about because of how close they seemed and how pivotal Brettwas during this time. I know some fans hated her, but I actually quite liked her at the time. She seemed so upfront with Britney. But who knows the real story. Outside of certain rumors and speculation, we never really found out what happened there. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s yet another relationship Jamie ruined. Hopefully she’s living her best life! 

I actually enjoyed her with Britney also! I don’t think she was part of Team Con..

• Love 1

I always thought she treated Britney like a little girl and was a smart *** sometimes. Like, I can’t quite put my finger on it but it just seemed weird that she would behave like that towards her boss. Like the time Britney was biting on her nails and she just pushed her hand down to make her stop. She didn’t even look at her. Britney just whispers “sorry” 

like, bítçh, what?! Not only is she your boss but that’s Britney muthäfūcking spears! Show some respect hœ!:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

I always thought she treated Britney like a little girl and was a smart *** sometimes. Like, I can’t quite put my finger on it but it just seemed weird that she would behave like that towards her boss. Like the time Britney was biting on her nails and she just pushed her hand down to make her stop. She didn’t even look at her. Britney just whispers “sorry” 

like, bítçh, what?! Not only is she your boss but that’s Britney muthäfūcking spears! Show some respect hœ!:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

I think the nails was because Britney legit chewed her nails off bad at one point and I’m sure it was asked of Brett to do in order to help her not bite her nails. I think she meant well and Britney wasn’t offended. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

it looked like they had a nice friendship! if i recall correctly, brett was around before the con, so britney probably felt like she could trust brett more than anyone else around her in those early years. it's really weird how she got married and seemingly fell off the face of the earth, i do wonder if she would ever come forward now.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, easy said:

it looked like they had a nice friendship! if i recall correctly, brett was around before the con, so britney probably felt like she could trust brett more than anyone else around her in those early years. it's really weird how she got married and seemingly fell off the face of the earth, i do wonder if she would ever come forward now.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I think the nails was because Britney legit chewed her nails off bad at one point and I’m sure it was asked of Brett to do in order to help her not bite her nails. I think she meant well and Britney wasn’t offended. 

I know what you mean and of course we don’t know how Britney feels about her. To me, as an outsider, it seemed odd. It’s not the action, it’s the way it was done. I just don’t know how I feel about her. 

14 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

This! No one in her former team ever treated her like she was the boss, I mean she was paying all of their salaries! it's just madness if you think about it  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 4

Brett and Britney were friends in 2007 before the c-ship started which is why I think Britney was able to feel so comfortable around her. Brett was familiar with the madness Britney endured with the paparazzi and I think Brett genuinely wanted Britney to have a successful comeback. I think it's easy to judge from a quick clip of her telling her to stop chewing on her nails but they spent a lot of time together, I'm sure she was just trying to be a good friend. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I agree Brett was the original Robyn I do not believe Britney liked Brett she was forced to like her!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Brett and Britney were friends in 2007 before the c-ship started which is why I think Britney was able to feel so comfortable around her. Brett was familiar with the madness Britney endured with the paparazzi and I think Brett genuinely wanted Britney to have a successful comeback. I think it's easy to judge from a quick clip of her telling her to stop chewing on her nails but they spent a lot of time together, I'm sure she was just trying to be a good friend. 

This is my thoughts! 

Brett and Britney's dynamic/conversation in the change room in For The Record will forever being iconic. Brett telling Britney she doesn't need another one of the same outfits, and Britey just going off about her Sarah Jessica Parker dress. Also, Britney saying she's Matilda the lawyer is so funny/makes me smile every time I see it.

But I did find the way Brett was talking to Britney a bit cringe when they were taking her to the secret/surprise location so she could drive her car (at the end of For The Record)

And if I recall correctly, there is a scene with the two of them having a conversation at Starbucks and its so awkward and forced....I think this was also in For The Record.

Apparently For The Record had a big impact on me....I probably haven't seen it like 7+ years but it was clearly pretty memorable haha

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, 76th Rockafella Xmas said:

Brett and Britney's dynamic/conversation in the change room in For The Record will forever being iconic. Brett telling Britney she doesn't need another one of the same outfits, and Britey just going off about her Sarah Jessica Parker dress. Also, Britney saying she's Matilda the lawyer is so funny/makes me smile every time I see it.

But I did find the way Brett was talking to Britney a bit cringe when they were taking her to the secret/surprise location so she could drive her car (at the end of For The Record)

And if I recall correctly, there is a scene with the two of them having a conversation at Starbucks and its so awkward and forced....I think this was also in For The Record.

Apparently For The Record had a big impact on me....I probably haven't seen it like 7+ years but it was clearly pretty memorable haha

Great points. All true. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block