Did you like Britney’s assistant Brett? Should she come back and work for Britney?

1 hour ago, 76th Rockafella Xmas said:

Brett and Britney's dynamic/conversation in the change room in For The Record will forever being iconic. Brett telling Britney she doesn't need another one of the same outfits, and Britey just going off about her Sarah Jessica Parker dress. Also, Britney saying she's Matilda the lawyer is so funny/makes me smile every time I see it.

But I did find the way Brett was talking to Britney a bit cringe when they were taking her to the secret/surprise location so she could drive her car (at the end of For The Record)

And if I recall correctly, there is a scene with the two of them having a conversation at Starbucks and its so awkward and forced....I think this was also in For The Record.

Apparently For The Record had a big impact on me....I probably haven't seen it like 7+ years but it was clearly pretty memorable haha

Ugh yeah that car scene rubs me the wrong way... not just for Brett but everyone in the vehicle. The way they did all that just to surprise her with HER OWN CAR. It's insane. 

Also the cringey starbucks scene was for the 2011 Femme Fatale doc that was full on 30 minutes of cringe. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

In FTR they had a conversation about Jaime. 

Britney asked how her father could be such an ******* one minute and so kind the next. 

Brett answered: "Love Britney, true hard love" or something. 

That was a red flag for me. 

YES IK WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT, after britney said that brett said “thats just true love britney, true. love.” i was like girl… its not true love if her father just enslaved her but ok! and she def knew what was going on too, i 100% believe britney had confined in her at some point in their time together during 2008, theres no way she didn’t. and if brett knew what was happening, the true love comment was a very gross thing to say

I really liked her and them together. There was something cool and positive about her. Wonder if there are any recent candids from her or does someone know her social media? She literally disappeared from the eye of the public and planet :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Makes it look even more strange where is she, since from all the people Britney worked with we kinda hear about them from now and then. She also did not said anything about the conservatorship in public :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I think the last time we saw her and them together was on the ending of FF tour, when she came out of the speaker to surprise her during Big Fat Bass :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

1 hour ago, PrincessAkwa said:

In FTR they had a conversation about Jaime. 

Britney asked how her father could be such an ******* one minute and so kind the next. 

Brett answered: "Love Britney, true hard love" or something. 

That was a red flag for me. 

She was being sarcastic...hense why brett was laughing when she said it.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I dont think so either. I think she played nice with them so she could make the money she needed, and then when she did, she exited outta that lifestyle and never turned back. I dont blame her. I prolly would have done the same thing. 

Sis ran for the hills  :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block