Do you think Jamie Lynn will post about Britney?

i would be surprised if she did, she knows she'll get dragged regardless of the nice things/forgiveness britney gave her. i hope they had some heart to heart talk and hashed out things. forgiveness doesn't mean britney's going to allow jl back in her life, and it could very well be a "i forgive you, i love you, but i don't want you in my life right now" move that they spoke privately about.

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Jamie Lynn still has not posted about Britney’s birthday yet Britney has posted a sweet message to her :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

My question is if you think Jamie Lynn will now post about Britney? 

Let me know in the comments  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

She will be like:

izukutora.gif

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Forgiving others is a good step for yourself, but never let those people back again. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2

Idk the forgiveness title threw me off in the last thread because she didn't mention anything about it that was just the assumption and everyone ran with it.

I hope for britneys sake they mended their relationship but lord knows she doesn't deserve it. Especially if lou is still in her life to the extent that she was.

32 minutes ago, alexmontani said:

maybe...? being the toxic ***** that she is, i wouldn't be surprised if she replied to britney's post to make herself look innocent and prove that they're in a good relationship. i really wonder why brit decided to forgive juno on her own birthday and i hope that she doesn't let her back into ber life. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Why keep negativity inside and on your birthday?  For her existence, it is better to forgive people and not feel negativity, let them go on and not let them back into life.  Believe me, karma will come for everyone, and it doesn't matter if it's due to illness, injury, or anything else.  Put it on me :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Idk the forgiveness title threw me off in the last thread because she didn't mention anything about it that was just the assumption and everyone ran with it.

I hope for britneys sake they mended their relationship but lord knows she doesn't deserve it. Especially if lou is still in her life to the extent that she was.

After all of this, I doubt. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

I’m still a bit confused myself. As long as she’s happy, that’s all that matters 🤍

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 12:39 AM, GlitterRain said:

Jamie Lynn still has not posted about Britney’s birthday yet Britney has posted a sweet message to her :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

My question is if you think Jamie Lynn will now post about Britney? 

Let me know in the comments  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I think Britney’s message to Jumbo Gumbo was a **** you in the most southern way. Britney obviously knew they were meeting with Daphne and she just wanted to make that witch feel like vomited scum. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.