Britney shares her Christmas tree

I wonder if her sons/Kevin speaking out against her turned her off from living in the new house. Maybe she thought if she lived in the same neighborhood as them that things could be worked on between them? And now that their relationship has gone south she feels more comfortable being back at the old house.

It's just interesting cause we know they turned the garage at the new place into a gym and we also saw pap pictures of moving vans as well. I guess they could be renovating but why would they move in and then move back out?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, easy said:

multimillionaire owns two homes, explained why she visits the old one, and people still question it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

this years tree is very pretty

Multimillionaire who is at a home she was trapped in, terrible memories and was almost attacked by Jason's break in.

People made up excuses that she has horses there which is why she's there.

Sis make it make sense, she's not visiting horses at that home she's playing dress up in nightgowns boo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Multimillionaire who is at a home she was trapped in, terrible memories and was almost attacked by Jason's break in.

People made up excuses that she has horses there which is why she's there.

Sis make it make sense, she's not visiting horses at that home she's playing dress up in nightgowns boo. 

did she tell you she has terrible memories or is that your conclusion based on only seeing what you want to see?

no one made up that "excuse", britney literally said she has horses there and has been pictured at a stable many times. maybe the horses aren't ON the property, but close to it. closer than her new house.

she also said her new home is being renovated, do you know how long renovations take? MONTHS. sometimes longer depending on what you're renovating and how long contractors want to drag their work out.

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

did she tell you she has terrible memories or is that your conclusion based on only seeing what you want to see?

no one made up that "excuse", britney literally said she has horses there and has been pictured at a stable many times. maybe the horses aren't ON the property, but close to it. closer than her new house.

she also said her new home is being renovated, do you know how long renovations take? MONTHS. sometimes longer depending on what you're renovating and how long contractors want to drag their work out.

She told us all and the courts that she was stuck in that home and couldn't leave and the nurses that were there held her captive in that home.

I know she has horses I'm only pointing out that when people say she's going to the old home for the horses is just an opinion not a fact. When we see B she's lonely in a night gown or spinning around. 

Homes do take awhile to be renovated, yet why move in just to move back out.

You might be gullible sweetie but that doesn't mean we all have to be. 

• Love 3

She told us all and the courts that she was stuck in that home and couldn't leave and the nurses that were there held her captive in that home.

I know she has horses I'm only pointing out that when people say she's going to the old home for the horses is just an opinion not a fact. When we see B she's lonely in a night gown or spinning around. 

Homes do take awhile to be renovated, yet why move in just to move back out.

You might be gullible sweetie but that doesn't mean we all have to be. 

she also spoke many times about how beautiful her home was. she spent a significant amount of time in this home, the good can outweigh the bad here.

it's an opinion based on britney's word. you can't only believe her when it fits your narrative and disregard when it doesn't.

because after moving in she decided she wanted to change things?

• Love 4
Just now, easy said:

she also spoke many times about how beautiful her home was. she spent a significant amount of time in this home, the good can outweigh the bad here.

it's an opinion based on britney's word. you can't only believe her when it fits your narrative and disregard when it doesn't.

because after moving in she decided she wanted to change things?

The reason she had a significant amount of time in the home is cause she was in a C Ship, didn't own her money and couldn't make large purchases.

Make it make sense sis, if you were trapped in a home with nurses being abused and left there with no coffee, just a team around you that allegedly bugged your bedroom and treated you like a prisoner how could that out weigh?

Britney's wedding was almost ruined when Jason broke in banging on her bedroom door, the bad memories in this home are countless.

You just like to pretend that you know it all sweety and sadly you don't.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, easy said:

slightly off topic but, i got two kittens in the summer and i feared they would wreck my tree come christmas time. thankfully they only cared about it when i was setting it up, but since it's been up they haven't bothered it since. hoping britney has the same luck with mrs wendy

we found a kitten in a bush behind Wendy's this fall and it's my first cat. I'm afraid to put the tree cuz i don't know what to expect lol but my mom's cats do that all the time 

I hope that this tree is too big for Wendy too but i've seen her running around in the background of Brit's IG videos. Looks like she can cause quite a mischief :P 

• Like 1

The reason she had a significant amount of time in the home is cause she was in a C Ship, didn't own her money and couldn't make large purchases.

Make it make sense sis, if you were trapped in a home with nurses being abused and left there with no coffee, just a team around you that allegedly bugged your bedroom and treated you like a prisoner how could that out weigh?

Britney's wedding was almost ruined when Jason broke in banging on her bedroom door, the bad memories in this home are countless.

You just like to pretend that you know it all sweety and sadly you don't.

that is only a portion of what britney's life was. it's also where she celebrated numerous birthday/holidays/etc with her children. where they had their first _____ where she and sam made their own happy memories, etc. etc. etc. yes, she was abused there, but that doesn't mean that's the only thing she thinks about when she's there. she's actually never spoken about having bad memories of the home itself, she speaks about what happened to her. but when she speaks of her home, it's always about the beauty of it.

i find it hilarious you think i'm the one that is pretending i know it all :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

that is only a portion of what britney's life was. it's also where she celebrated numerous birthday/holidays/etc with her children. where they had their first _____ where she and sam made their own happy memories, etc. etc. etc. yes, she was abused there, but that doesn't mean that's the only thing she thinks about when she's there. she's actually never spoken about having bad memories of the home itself, she speaks about what happened to her. but when she speaks of her home, it's always about the beauty of it.

i find it hilarious you think i'm the one that is pretending i know it all :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

B told us and the courts she was trapped in that house, the nurses wouldn't let her leave.

You think B was happy Jason broke in and was trying to break into her room?

You think the memories of Britney being recorded secretly by her children are what make her happy that her ex is using it against her?

Britney's attorney told us her bedroom was bugged, It's hilarious you think you're not pretending.

You're dreaming sis. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

B told us and the courts she was trapped in that house, the nurses wouldn't let her leave.

You think B was happy Jason broke in and was trying to break into her room?

You think the memories of Britney being recorded secretly by her children are what make her happy that her ex is using it against her?

Britney's attorney told us her bedroom was bugged, It's hilarious you think you're not pretending.

You're dreaming sis. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

you're picking out the bad things that happened there and pretending those are the only things that ever happened in that home. i'm not denying bad things happened there, i'm telling you that doesn't mean those bad things are the only things that come to her mind when it comes to her home.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, easy said:

you're picking out the bad things that happened there and pretending those are the only things that ever happened in that home. i'm not denying bad things happened there, i'm telling you that doesn't mean those bad things are the only things that come to her mind when it comes to her home.

I didn't pretend only bad things happened in the home; I'm just not pretending that all good came from the home as your portraying.

I never went that deep and talked about being in Britney's mind, or every Becking thought she has.

Let's not pretend that most people that were traumatized wouldn't be in a place they were abused.

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't pretend only bad things happened in the home; I'm just not pretending that all good came from the home as your portraying.

I never went that deep and talked about being in Britney's mind, or every Becking thought she has.

Let's not pretend that most people that were traumatized wouldn't be in a place they were abused.

you are the one that said she has bad memories of that home, that is literally going that deep and trying to act as if you're in britney's mind. she has never said she has bad memories of her home, she's spoken about the bad things that happened to her while in her home. when she speaks of her home she speaks of its beauty. that is not my opinion, that is the fact.

i haven't denied bad things happened there, i said they did. i also said a lot of good could outweigh the bad.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

you are the one that said she has bad memories of that home, that is literally going that deep and trying to act as if you're in britney's mind. she has never said she has bad memories of her home, she's spoken about the bad things that happened to her while in her home. when she speaks of her home she speaks of its beauty. that is not my opinion, that is the fact.

i haven't denied bad things happened there, i said they did. i also said a lot of good could outweigh the bad.

I asked you so you think that she's happy Jason broke into that home, and you think that being held hostage in that home with the nurses according to Britney wouldn't let her leave isn't bad memories.

You pretend to be in Britney's mind sis, bad memories and bad things happening to you in the same place is the same thing.

The good could outweigh the bad, I'm just not pretending she's going there Just to be with the horses.

Talking about something aesthetically versus a memory of what happened to you are two different things. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I asked you so you think that she's happy Jason broke into that home, and you think that being held hostage in that home with the nurses according to Britney wouldn't let her leave isn't bad memories.

You pretend to be in Britney's mind sis, bad memories and bad things happening to you in the same place is the same thing.

The good could outweigh the bad, I'm just not pretending she's going there Just to be with the horses.

Talking about something aesthetically versus a memory of what happened to you are two different things. 

and i didn't reply because that's a stupid question. those are bad things that happened to her, bad memories sure. do i think everytime she steps foot in her home that's what she's thinking about? no.

she's given three reasons why she visits that home, and you only mention the one you don't want to believe. this is what i mean about picking and choosing her words to fit your narrative.

and what happened to her in that home isn't necessarily a memory. it's the action of what happened to her there. you are acting as if that is the only thing she could possibly think about when she's in that home, when clearly there are many more memories she's made there that she isn't being traumatized by being in that home.

Just now, easy said:

and i didn't reply because that's a stupid question. those are bad things that happened to her, bad memories sure. do i think everytime she steps foot in her home that's what she's thinking about? no.

she's given three reasons why she visits that home, and you only mention the one you don't want to believe. this is what i mean about picking and choosing her words to fit your narrative.

and what happened to her in that home isn't necessarily a memory. it's the action of what happened to her there. you are acting as if that is the only thing she could possibly think about when she's in that home, when clearly there are many more memories she's made there that she isn't being traumatized by being in that home.

Did I say I knew what she's thinking about every time she steps foot in that home? NO.

I didn't say I don't believe she goes to see the horses, I said that's not the only reason which is clearer she's not visiting she's living there. 

I don't have a narrative I've only posted about what B has said and the facts tell me where are the lies I've posted?

I'm not acting on any of the capacity on what Britney's mind is thinking of when she's in that home.

Many times, trauma and victims of trauma go back to the trauma cause.

Part of why people stay in abusive relationships and keep going back.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.