How is Circus 14 years old?

Circus, Kill the Lights, Blur, Amnesia, If U Seek Amy, Phonography, and Unusual U still slap to this day!

I admit I judged this album a bit too harshly, it was almost impossible to top Blackout. it’s still a solid album, but I would def have swapped out some of the standard album tracks (Out From Under, Mmm Papi, My Baby) with the bonus tracks.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

RIP Andre, shame on her team for firing him, he was one of the few choreographers who knew what choreography best suited her body. He was also a true friend of hers who made her smile during a difficult time in her life. They did him dirty. 🖕 

Also, I can’t believe how they basically turned the Radar video into a Candies campaign. Out of all the designers she could have teamed up with…smh.
 :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

RIP Andre, shame on her team for firing him, he was one of the few choreographers who knew what choreography best suited her body. He was also a true friend of hers who made her smile during a difficult time in her life. They did him dirty. 🖕 

Also, I can’t believe how they basically turned the Radar video into a Candies campaign. Out of all the designers she could have teamed up with…smh.
 :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Considering the contract they had with Candies. 

That product placement literally paid for the video..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block