Jay Tawndré Podcast: Episode 1 - Opportunity

TommyX

13 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

That part that starts around 2:20 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: you're a rock pop star Jay! Keep killing it. :) Anyway, how was your Thanksgiving? :) 

Thanks so much! 💓

My Thanksgiving was interesting but fun. I wasn't invited by my family at their houses for Thanksgiving even though they know I moved back to Palm Springs. 💔 but it's okay I'm really ready to just focus on myself and my career!!!

So I spent it with the Christian ministry I was preaching at and was in leadership for the last six years but I left because of something traumatic and I was just done. Being openly nonbinary and gay in a church is interesting 🤔 a choice. But I haven't seen them in a few years in Yucaipa and I missed them. We had a great dinner there for free it was homemade. I used to work their Thanksgiving events. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.