Do you miss Amanda Bynes? Will she get her big comeback?

3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I highly doubt she’ll make a comeback as she’s lost all professional credibility and is completely another person due to whatever it’s been done/given to her…

She’s been rushed out of her conservatorship not to risk having a #freebritney kind of situation that would have exposed things there too

I would not say that ten years is a “rush” and her situation was entirely different, but I do agree they ended it before it became the next big movement. Amanda, for the majority of the time, SEEMED ok with the arrangement as she was allowed to live on her own various times and then admitting to relapsing and agreeing to go back to treatment. Her parents also did not profit or make her work, so it was seemingly only in place for protection based on what we know. 

As much as I would DIEEEE for her comeback, it seems as though the last two times she attempted or toyed with the idea is when she would relapse, so I think she has moved past that option. She is currently working to become as aesthetician. 

1 hour ago, Nate b said:

I would not say that ten years is a “rush” and her situation was entirely different, but I do agree they ended it before it became the next big movement. Amanda, for the majority of the time, SEEMED ok with the arrangement as she was allowed to live on her own various times and then admitting to relapsing and agreeing to go back to treatment. Her parents also did not profit or make her work, so it was seemingly only in place for protection based on what we know. 

As much as I would DIEEEE for her comeback, it seems as though the last two times she attempted or toyed with the idea is when she would relapse, so I think she has moved past that option. She is currently working to become as aesthetician. 

An aesthetician? bless her, that's sweet

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block