Taylor's new tour

I am a Swifty but this whole era has sort of soured my personal taste of her.

She is Taylor Swift, the most powerful celebrity right now, and she has the power to control these things.

Taylor is first and foremost a capitalist queen who thrives off of numbers and money.

Paramore recently did some type of deal or trick where resellers couldn't get their tickets and charge a certain percentage more for reselling.

I live in CA and yesterday morning I waited in the queue and it kept kicking me out and crashing. Then Ticketmaster moved the sale to 3 pm for West Coasters... I was in line 30 mins before and it kicked me out. I add to get in line again and waited 40 minutes and by the time it was my turn only nosebleeds were left for $104.

It was unnecessarily stressful and I wanted to cry. Her and her team knew about the demand and her fans missed school, work, and waited for hours only to be kicked out. I felt so empty and sick yesterday when I got my tickets.

At the end of the day Taylor does not care because she is getting her bag.

This video explains it perfectly 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I am a Swifty but this whole era has sort of soured my personal taste of her.

She is Taylor Swift, the most powerful celebrity right now, and she has the power to control these things.

Taylor is first and foremost a capitalist queen who thrives off of numbers and money.

Paramore recently did some type of deal or trick where resellers couldn't get their tickets and charge a certain percentage more for reselling.

I live in CA and yesterday morning I waited in the queue and it kept kicking me out and crashing. Then Ticketmaster moved the sale to 3 pm for West Coasters... I was in line 30 mins before and it kicked me out. I add to get in line again and waited 40 minutes and by the time it was my turn only nosebleeds were left for $104.

It was unnecessarily stressful and I wanted to cry. Her and her team knew about the demand and her fans missed school, work, and waited for hours only to be kicked out. I felt so empty and sick yesterday when I got my tickets.

At the end of the day Taylor does not care because she is getting her bag.

This video explains it perfectly 

Tbh most of the blame is on Ticketmaster. A terrible company.

I feel like this was all planned out and is kind of a PR stunt. I know Taylor is extremely popular but I can’t imagine THAT many people trying to get tickets and crashing the presale? Then they just straight up cancel the regular on sale date? Way to boost ticket values. I wouldn’t be shocked if her team was gonna pose as resellers to drive up the costs even more lol.  

On 11/16/2022 at 3:50 PM, GlitterRain said:

I wouldn’t pay more than 50 bucks to see her show :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Girl, same. I don’t get the hype. All the pumpkin spice lattes white girls are going crazy over her. But I think she is one of the most boring performer out there. People are acting like she is Michael Jackson on stage or something. I don’t get it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, heels.6.inch said:

I feel like this was all planned out and is kind of a PR stunt. I know Taylor is extremely popular but I can’t imagine THAT many people trying to get tickets and crashing the presale? Then they just straight up cancel the regular on sale date? Way to boost ticket values. I wouldn’t be shocked if her team was gonna pose as resellers to drive up the costs even more lol.  

I agree. What gives you more prestige than being the artist that "crashes down websites". She is strategic like that. And yes, I also agree, she could have gone for a better deal and yet...

And yeah, her shows are not MJ level, at all. Look how mktng works. And no, I am not a hater or a fan, but her shows are very average. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.