Attracted to Straight Guys! What's your Toxic Attraction?

Jezebaal

6 hours ago, Jezebaal said:

Awww thnxs! Unfortunately I don't have social media besides youtube, breatheheavy, and this anti **** app. The closest I've come to "stalking" him is searching up the origins of his last name:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:. He has a snapchat as far as I know but I'm nervous about continuing anything else, giving him the lollipop was enough. But like you said, I just want to be friendly and playful with him, he seems to ease up around me and we try to make each other laugh. Otherwise he's very serious and stern. 

Well, that's a pity... probably it should be that way :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: seems like you and him have a rather more than brotherly relationship. Well, just let things unfold themselves and I am rooting for you. If you want to talk, you know how to reach me! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Well, that's a pity... probably it should be that way :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: seems like you and him have a rather more than brotherly relationship. Well, just let things unfold themselves and I am rooting for you. If you want to talk, you know how to reach me! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Awww sweetheart! 🥰 I guess so. I'll keep it friendly, he is also 18 years of age (I'm 21) and I guess he's vulnerable atm so I won't try anything other than being friends! He's in college and rather ambitious but so cute lol! 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

I go for them when they’re sad or lacking ***ual needs from their girlfriends; i.e. head. So yeah, my toxic trait is very toxic. They’re sad and then once I’m through, they happy and move on until the next gay day. 😭💀

Yet none of them are straight if they hooked up w you 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.