‘Falling For Christmas’ starring Lindsay Lohan is now streaming on Netflix. Thoughts?

Okay - I wanted to grab my laptop to go a little deeper on my thoughts on the movie. 

Lindsay Lohan looks happy to be back! Lindsay plays a character named Sierra who is a ski resort heiress. Sierra's father is trying to talk her into getting more involved in the family business. Her boyfriend takes her on a trip to propose and an accident occurs and I do not want to give away any more of the storyline. It's a really cute movie! Lindsay really did portray her character so well! Really, in the beginning of the movie, I didn't really think Lindsay was going to deliver. As the movie progresses, though, we get more emotive scenes and Lindsay REALLY delivers. I actually really think she did an AMAZING job and I cannot wait to see her in more romantic comedies. Lindsay looks amazing and natural in the film as well. The style is SUCH A THROWBACK to the 2000's. All of the clothes def seem very 2004 or 2005. Nothing about the style in the movie says 2022 besides maybe the decor in her dad's ski lodge. I def recommend it. It is a Christmas movie with a cheesy storyline without being TOO cheesy. Netflix writers are little reductive, though. Netflix, IMO, have really cheapened the art of entertainment. Yall need to see it! Lindsay Lohan is BACK BACK.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I was watching interviews she and Chord were doing and there is zero chemistry between them- like not even like a friends vibes. You can tell she is trying to give something but he’s so off. He rarely looks at her. She just seems so much more of a “star”. I hope there is chemistry between them in the film. 

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I was watching interviews she and Chord were doing and there is zero chemistry between them- like not even like a friends vibes. You can tell she is trying to give something but he’s so off. He rarely looks at her. She just seems so much more of a “star”. I hope there is chemistry between them in the film. 

Who 8s Chord? The blond or guy with dark hair?

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Ugh this is what scared me. She seems like she’s present for this but I’m not sure if this Glee actor can deliver. I’m hoping it’s good and will be watching. 
btw exhale I’m coming for u all watch ur backs omfg

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block