Who will release a new album first? Britney, Rihanna or Ariana Grande?

JayTawndre

On 11/9/2022 at 4:54 AM, crazyasamuthafukka said:

Rihanna. She confirmed it I believe

She did no such thing. She said new music in a special project is coming. But she has said that the last three straight years, so that could still mean like 2024.

not sure how long wicked filming will last (I think it just started and they are filming to two parts back to back) but she confirmed no new music until that has been complete. I could potentially see her releasing q4 of her year. Waiting any longer would not be a smart move for her imo. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Body ache said:

Not Rihanna. Maybe Ariana or Britney. I don't think Ariana wants to risk another flop so probably Britney.

Risk another flop?! Are you suggesting that just because positions didn’t have the same explosion of success as TYN that it was a flop and she will now stop releasing music? 🤣

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block