Mariah Carey on Jimmy Fallon - her cute kids + potential Millie Bobby Brown collab + Christmas shows!

jennyj

30 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

i red someone's comment on another fan forum that Mariah's legacy is now her one christmas 1994 hit. it does seem she puts alot of effort/attention on christmas :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

mm not even close lol. she has more solo #1s than any solo artist- which she wrote 18/19 one of them was a cover.

she 2 songs of the decade- one sweet day in the 90s, we belong together in the 2000s… and wouldnt be surprised if aiwfciy becomes mosts weeks at #1 in the 20s, best selling female artist… not to mention- the greatest singer songwriter of all time… just to name a few… aiwfciy is just the icing on the cake

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, sav sav said:

mm not even close lol. she has more solo #1s than any solo artist- which she wrote 18/19 one of them was a cover.

she 2 songs of the decade- one sweet day in the 90s, we belong together in the 2000s… and wouldnt be surprised if aiwfciy becomes mosts weeks at #1 in the 20s, best selling female artist… not to mention- the greatest singer songwriter of all time… just to name a few… aiwfciy is just the icing on the cake

OKAAAY?.... Girl im actually a MC fan too I love her songs.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

i red someone's comment on another fan forum that Mariah's legacy is now her one christmas 1994 hit. it does seem she puts alot of effort/attention on christmas :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

It's unfortunate that she has such an iconic discography and number ones hits, but nowadays she's only known for AIWFCIY.

I love how she mentored Millie and ensured on her own contract that she only wants to perform her own songs.

Mariah… Mariah…. Mariah….. love her but I’m so done with Christmas. Caution was 4 years ago and just ten songs. I need solid material from her, not just holiday music. I’m the same with her concerts, she needs to add more deep cuts, she has a huge discography and amazing songs that deserve the spotlight. When will she ever perform the original Heartbreaker instead of the remix? 

Rant over. Call me when she comes out with Mc16

1 hour ago, HIM said:

Mariah… Mariah…. Mariah….. love her but I’m so done with Christmas. Caution was 4 years ago and just ten songs. I need solid material from her, not just holiday music. I’m the same with her concerts, she needs to add more deep cuts, she has a huge discography and amazing songs that deserve the spotlight. When will she ever perform the original Heartbreaker instead of the remix? 

Rant over. Call me when she comes out with Mc16

The rarities gave you great gems and a live album. 

She prefers doing the hip hop versions cos the lambs love that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block