Britney saying she's athiest

Pin on rimapasincrível!

Aar🔮n 🐈‍⬛ on Twitter: "Britney Spears in “Everytime” music video, 2004 🤍  https://t.co/4Bp8q25VVI" / Twitter

I was reading another forum 'lipstick alley' britney now being a athiest was one of the topics one comment said she belongs in hell. and others said she's a white woman complaining. people are so hateful and cruel, yes it's the internet but why hate on her more especially after being traumatized for 13 years? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  Like her i've always been a sensitive person i dont think i could handle millions of people hating on every move i make.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Garrett James said:

I'm just not gonna make threads no more y'all are disrespectful people Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I think its because this subject has been discussed multiple times in the past, and there was a whole big thread about it with people arguing and fighting.

And why make a thread about how you think people online are rude? we all know this and its discussed all the time.

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I think its because this subject has been discussed multiple times in the past, and there was a whole big thread about it with people arguing and fighting.

And why make a thread about how you think people online are rude? we all know this and its discussed all the time.

Yeah well i did not know i dont go on here except for recently. this place really is "exhell"

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block