You can't believe that all "leaked" audio is official or legit...(video)

Sia

I honestly contemplated making this video because I didn't want to crush anybody's dreams, but after seeing a repost of content I made on a Britney site being claimed to be real, I just had to finally say something.

This isn't anything fancy and it's a long 11 minute video so you've been warned, but I made a video explaining how I created the "explicit" versions of Hot as Ice and Get Naked that have been bouncing around the net for the past few years.

For Reference: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Sia said:

I made a video explaining how I created the "explicit" versions of Hot as Ice and Get Naked that have been bouncing around the net for the past few years.

This was your work?!?! You know how well you did? So well that whenever I added it to my iTunes library, Apple erased it and replaced with the official mix. Normally, when someone does these kinds of edits, it’s sloppy enough to get past the iTunes Genius but yours was too seamless I guess 👏🏽 

• Love 1

OH MY GOSH!  

Firstly, thank you for making these!  It's so cool, I really thought they were legit until today.  This is how I sing along to the actual tracks whenever I play them.

Great job with the work, and I make music too, so we should collab hah.  

Also, very interesting time to post this.  You can't believe everything you see online!  and things can come out YEARS later.

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Sia said:

I honestly contemplated making this video because I didn't want to crush anybody's dreams, but after seeing a repost of content I made on a Britney site being claimed to be real, I just had to finally say something.

This isn't anything fancy and it's a long 11 minute video so you've been warned, but I made a video explaining how I created the "explicit" versions of Hot as Ice and Get Naked that have been bouncing around the net for the past few years.

For Reference: 

Interesting! Did you make the explicit version of 911? 

1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

OH MY GOSH!  

Firstly, thank you for making these!  It's so cool, I really thought they were legit until today.  This is how I sing along to the actual tracks whenever I play them.

Great job with the work, and I make music too, so we should collab hah.  

Also, very interesting time to post this.  You can't believe everything you see online!  and things can come out YEARS later.

Haha thanks! I just like good quality stuff so thanks, that’s a huge compliment.

47 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting! Did you make the explicit version of 911? 

Sorry I can’t take credit for that. I’m not particularly a fan of that song in general so I don’t think I’d care enough about it to make an explicit version.

And no need to thank me for the support…obviously I still come back after all the years so you’re doing something right. lol

43 minutes ago, kneetap said:

Amazing work !!! 

The recently released Dolby atmos version that’s on Apple Music of get naked explicit is official though right? 

Funny you mention that actually.

When I heard the new Dolby Atmos version of ‘Get Naked’ I thought to myself “the crazy as a mutha****a sounds the same as the one I made.”

I mean, I would surely hope that her team did not just recycle a fan made version and run it through some software to give it a Dolby Atmos quality, but at the same time, Britney Jean happened so who knows.

If that is the case, I’d crap myself laughing!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.