LEAK: Final version of Exaholic

SBJ

This might be a good thread idea for anyone who wants to make it, and no you don't have to credit me. ;)

Did Team CON just not want Britney to have any hits??? Rejecting Exaholic and Sucker for Pain sounds like such a Team CON decision. I'm like, they seriously wanted her to fail and fade into obscurity. Glory has plenty of strong songs, but Exaholic, Sucker for Pain are serious smash material and there is just no other way to describe it. Britney has some incredible unreleased songs, but these two not only sound like the "old" Britney but they are just interesting, incredibly catchy songs that would have lit up radio, streaming, clubs, everywhere! Yes, I do believe someone was purposefully stopping her from bagging these two obvious hits. Britney CLEARLY loved them, loved recording them, was probably PISSED they never made the tracklist. No way it was her decision to not include them, and I'll just finish with that.

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IfUSeekZeke31 said:

Can someone please PM a link? 🙏🏻 

There you go, everyone. I hope it's this link - Hurry up! it will expire in 5 days (DOWNLOAD LINK)

wt-facebook-9db47080.png

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files and photos. Transfer up to 2GB free. File sharing made easy!
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.