Zac Efron Debuts Bulk Physique For New Movie The Iron Claw

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I beg to differ. He claims it was because of an accident but I don’t know. Gurrrrlll that face looks like it’s had way too much adjustments whether Botox or surgery / fillers etc. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:It’s very unnatural looking. He used to be such a stud. I prefer his leaner muscular body as opposed to his big muscular body now. He was so **** and adorable and now he’s just like a Ken Barbie action figure fake face blah. This is my personal opinion though. You feel free to sit on his face dear he’s all yours! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s very sad that whatever happened, it tampered with his natural beauty and handsomeness. He was so naturally gorgeous :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: He’s now giving David Hasslehof :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: but that bod of his though :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
On 10/26/2022 at 8:11 PM, MikeHunt said:

I used to be so attracted to this man. He’s changed so much. He looks like he’s in his 40s. I know he loves being outdoors but he did NOT use sunscreen. 

spacer.png

He looks good . Sorry we age if we are lucky. He also had an accident. Sorry none of us if we are lucky to age stay the same. Also the man is ripped. Too ripped for my taste but he looks great . 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I hate talking about anyone's appearance like this, but honestly, Zach Efron was a male beauty icon for a generation, and it is a bit shocking to see some of the choices he had made regarding his appearance. 

He had an accident and also its for a movie roll.. also hes not 19 anymore 🙄

I never found him attractive personally. While his face was never for me it's a shame to see what he's done to himself. It's really giving me Jocelyn Wildenstein vibes.

MAIN-Jocelyn-Wildenstein.jpg

I see a lot of mention of roids in here, but his traps aren't too big (which is the typical tell with roids). I'm thinking he must be using some other type of growth hormone if he's using.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I never found him attractive personally. While his face was never for me it's a shame to see what he's done to himself. It's really giving me Jocelyn Wildenstein vibes.

MAIN-Jocelyn-Wildenstein.jpg

I see a lot of mention of roids in here, but his traps aren't too big (which is the typical tell with roids). I'm thinking he must be using some other type of growth hormone if he's using.

6324ba5aa6c3e80019669c4c?width=1200&form

The "High School Musical" star previously said the injury caused his chewing muscles to grow, thus...

:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.