Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

How did Selena go from being one of the only people in the world that Britney invited to her wedding to being like Britney’s least favorite celeb?

WTF happened at the wedding?

I’ve read on here Britney got upset because Selena told her she just wanted her to be happy and Britney thought it was condescending? That seems so stupid though 🙄🙄🙄

• Love 2
4 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The problem is that she's calling her out publicly. If she's mad at Selena for something the public doesn't even know about, then sort it out privately.

Or she can call her out privately and publicly and give out whatever information she wants for the public 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Hollywood is full of fake people and I have no issues with Britney calling them out publicly. There are many celebrities who are “nice” in public but who are not like that in private. Maybe Selena is or maybe Britney is 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Some of us Britney fans think she does no wrong. And that her going through trauma gives her a free pass to do whatever. The same way we've given her pass to do weird things with the paparazzi back in 07 and look what that lead her to. 

There's no excuse for this. Now we're clinging to literal straws. Reading some of the comments is actually funny. Some are even trying to cone for Selena. When Selena herself isn't even phased by all this which is so embarrassing for Britney. 

She clearly has no schedule and is bored out of her mind. She needs to start recording or do more travelling. Something to keep her off social media because she's been off for off social media for so long clearly no one's showing her the ropes on how to be politically correct and sensitive. 

This won't end well for her if she keeps it up. 

Get a life. You act like Britney slapped Selena. There’s no excuse for this?? So now Britney is not allowed to call out celebrities who are being fake? Britney is not trying to be politically correct. And exposing contradictions about ***uality is not insensitive. When Britney starts saying offensive things than maybe you can react the way you are. Otherwise who gives a FK

4 hours ago, Kevney said:

why did Britney take what she said so personally? there's no way Selena was talking about Britney. she said girls, not women. and Selena is not naked or close to it in that video. I don't like implying eating ice cream is ***ual, that feels very weird to me.

Or maybe sometime else happened we don’t know about lol

2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

How did Selena go from being one of the only people in the world that Britney invited to her wedding to being like Britney’s least favorite celeb?

WTF happened at the wedding?

I’ve read on here Britney got upset because Selena told her she just wanted her to be happy and Britney thought it was condescending? That seems so stupid though 🙄🙄🙄

People like to talk BS. Its like the game telephone. There is no beef between these women. Its fan made. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.